I bought my VERY FIRST sexy dress today

Options

Replies

• karentwitty
    Options
    Kudos! I don't know you, but I can see that you have always looked good. If losing a few pounds, getting strong again, etc. was what you needed to let your confidence, self-esteem, and power out , , , you are THERE! Enjoy it!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look amaziing! Love the dress!!!!
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Those are great dresses and you look FANTASTIC!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    wow!!! U look great!! WTG!!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    What size are you??? Looks like we are the same size and almost in the same place.. I'm buying a pair of jeans tomorrow and I know a size 8 but someone in the office thinks a 6 would fit. Dare to dream dare to dream
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look way sexy!!!!!! :love:
  • wookiemouse
    wookiemouse Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yes, you definitely have the body to rock that dress. :) That's my goal someday! :)
  • momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Options
    Congrats! You so deserve it!
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    holy smokes
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    ...technically two, but I HAVE NEVER been in good enough shape to wear something so short or so tight in my LIFE. I know its nothing to really brag about...But it brings me so much joy.
    I started to cry when the dressing room lady told me that I look great. Sometimes the small things make big impacts.

Photoon2012-06-21at16463.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at16482.jpgPhotoon2012-06-21at1648.jpg

WOW! You look absolutely stunning! Love the shoes but you're also so obviously confident, which also helps how great you look. Great job!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Ahhh.....wait I dropped my jaw and looking for it...will be right back!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Um... you're fackin' hot. I need those legs!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Let me pick my jaw up off the floor first.....damn, girl you look HOT!! Congrats on the new confidence to rock that body.
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look Stunning and I know what you mean! It is a big deal for those of us who are not used to or have ever worn such a thing Congrats you look HOT!! btw nice legs! and tummy! :bigsmile:
  • pinkcycleist
    Options
    Hi I'm new to mfp, but you do look great in both dresses. It is BIG! when you can buy a dress like that and pull it off whitch you are be proud of all you hard work and efforts Don't be modest and it is better to cry tears of joy then tears of sadness in the dressing room, it can be traumatic when nothing you try on fits you right . Friend me I would love your support and to celebrate the day i too can buy a dress similar to your's p.s.great shoes
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You have every right to post those pics & brag! You make those dresses look amazing, not the other way around! And I WANT your legs...and your tummy :)
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    holy hot.
  • blueak
    blueak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good night girl, you look FANTASTIC!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!