newish and looking for friends and motivators

Options
so ive been on this site for 10 days and i need some more motovator friends. My name is Cassendra but you can call me cassy or cass. Im 20 and currently weight 218.5 lbs and trying to get my body weight to a healthy 150 lbs. ive lost almost 2 pounds so far but i need some help to keep me on track. so if your up for the challenge message me :D

Replies

• itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add me as a friend if you like. I'm on here every day and seem to always have something going on! Good luck!
  • pattyproctor50
    pattyproctor50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassie, You can add me to your friends. I have been on MFP for a bit and love the site, but am always looking for friends and supporters. I, unfortuantely, passed 20 a long time ago. I am 61. I started at 218 and am now down below 200 but stuck in a plateau. Welcome to MFP.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck in your adventure! Add me if you like.
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I've had great success on here, and if I can you sure can too!!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Cass. I'm 76 yrs old. I have always been in good shape. I've been jogging for sometime. I weighed 235 lbs about 4 months ago. I just decided I have too much pride to have a big belly. I also realized that I was not a big eater, but I ate a lot of things I should eat at ll. Sugars, sweets, etc.
    So about 2 1/2 months ago I bought a notebook and have been tracking everything I eat everyday. My daughter told me about this site and have been here for about a month. I limit myself to about 1100 to 14oo calories. I also increased my running from about 3 times a week to 5 or 6 times a week and also increased my running time to 30 to 60 min. each time.
    You have to go at your pace, but the biggest thing is you have to eat healthy and not cheat. Maybe for a week or so, you have to cheat a little, but you have to get out of cheating ASAP>

Best of luck!!

Basil
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • pagerut
    pagerut Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to site and looking for motivation. I was surprised how much it helped to get a friendly pat on the back. So you go, girl!
    PS Call me Page
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always up for more people to support and to get support in return. We are all in this journey together. Without my MFP's, I would have given up on myself and my fitness about 2 months ago (and I've only been on here for a little more than 70 days!). MFP's are AWESOME!
  • myjourrneytoabs
    myjourrneytoabs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mmm hello everyone i have been dieting but i kinda need motivation to help me exercise at least 6 days out of the week i borrowed the insanity dvds from my friend last week and i just barely started using last night anyone else here mind giving mme tips on how to stay on track feel free to add me