Raspberry Ketones???

Options
Tinybus2
Tinybus2 Posts: 5 Member
Has anyone had positive results from using the Raspberry Ketones; the ones Dr. Oz has been recommending as a new "Miracle Weightloss Pill" If so please share it with us. I cannot seem to get the weight to come off...it has been six months and the scales are going the wrong direction!!! Totally YIKES!

Replies

• bhajrizi11
    bhajrizi11 Posts: 101
    Options
    im "bump"ing this
    i just orders a few bottles online. im a bit skeptical but i also saw it on dr. oz. hope it works because i sure as hell need the help lol
  • jenn_may
    jenn_may Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A woman at my doctor's office takes this. She has lost a lot of weight fast. I am not one to advocate taking anything that aids weight loss though unless it is completely natural. Just do your research and don't listen to just one opinion.
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I haven't done a lot of research on them yet.. but I did watch http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/miracle-fat-burner-bottle
    ... sounds like they may be natural.

If anyone on here has taken them, I'm interested in hearing more too. :-)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    don't be a sucker.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Oh, Dr. OZ?!?

983451.gif
  • shuckerlove
    Options
    My friend told me about these and how she just started taking them a month ago. Apparently they make her sweat a lot more at the gym which in turn would make you burn more calories. I believe she also said they made her feel more "full" after meals. Hope this helps!
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh, Dr. OZ?!?

983451.gif

Bahahahahaha, I LOVE this!!! Gotta love Barney, he's legen....wait for it....DARY!!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    don't be a sucker.
    Pretty much.

If you're diet is trash no SUPPLEMENT will help you.
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Funny someone mentions this here...my spam folder in my email has been overrun with advertisements for these within the last week.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Oh, Dr. OZ?!?

983451.gif
    Dr. Oz is the new spokeman for brosceince.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    1) Please forward all checks for raspberry ketones directly to me. I will send you my sensational 4-word e-book that will accomplish the same goal as raspberry ketones without the supplement.

2) Don't listen to Dr. Oz.

3) Why do people want to "lose weight quickly"??? It might as well be worded "lose weight temporarily while on the road to gaining body fat"
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    Dr. Oz has flipped his lid and is nothing but a flake now!
  • uglyhobo
    uglyhobo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Q: I drastically changed my diet for the better, and nothing happened after a week. Or, I suddenly stopped losing weight for a week after weeks of weight loss. What happened?
    A1: Maybe nothing. Sometimes weight loss has minor hiccups for no apparent reason. Maybe you had an extra glass of water the night before, or just retained some extra water for some random reason. If you are sticking a good diet, give it another week or two before you worry about changing things.
    A2: All else being equal, to stay at 280 pounds takes more calories than it does to stay 180 pounds, even if the difference is all fat. So if you lost a lot of weight, this may be a contributing factor.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part4
  • Di0nysia
    Di0nysia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bought some from Puritan's Pride. I just started taking them. I also bought some of the Green Coffee Bean Extract. I've been losing but I don't know if its from the Atkins Diet or the supplement. Maybe a combination of the two. I guess that wasn't helpful
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I take them - I don't know if they actually help or it's all psychological but I feel I eat less... I'm also calorie tracking like a maniac. I've tried all kinds of pills and unlike most people I'm pretty much willing to try anything .. at least once.... including pills...
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    WTF SOMEONE WATCHED DR OZ??? OMG QUIKLY NOW BASHBASHBASH

index.gif

lol realy everyone? if it works for some it works for some if it dosent oh well
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    As a good rule of thumb, you should do exactly the opposite of what Dr. Oz says.
    I'm more of a blackberry ketones man myself.
    EDIT: but everyone is different and you do what works and everyone should enjoy their journey.
    troll+face.jpg
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    WTF SOMEONE WATCHED DR OZ??? OMG QUIKLY NOW BASHBASHBASH

index.gif

lol realy everyone? if it works for some it works for some if it dosent oh well

This/\/\/\

I bought some. i've been taking them for a little over a week, I have noticed that I sweat more. It may be psycholgical, but I think I lost a lb or somethiing.
  • vice1989
    vice1989 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Dr. oz seems to be a sell out.....
    Also there a huge market for supplements, and they claim to be mirical pills but its BS.... they pray on people looking for an easy way out.
    LOWER CALORIES AND WORKOUT
    Trust me THIS does work no matter what !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!