Raspberry Ketones???

Options

Replies

• Phoenix150
    Phoenix150 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    my dad has been taking them and got the okay from his doctor because he is diabetic, but it was more to jumpstart the weightloss since he has been trying for a year with little success. he took them for about a month but the stopped and his weight is still going down.. so i would say yes... but i havent taken them myself.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    They work if you are a male mouse and take it for at least 10 weeks.
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh, Dr. OZ?!?

983451.gif

We should all listen to Barney. He knows everything.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely no proof that rasberry ketones, especially at the concentration sold commercially does any good whatsoever, and no proof that they do any good at any concentration in humans. Do not waste youe money.
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    I must admit that I fell prey to the hubbub of RK... took them for a month and noticed.... NOTHING.... :smile:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    I must admit that I fell prey to the hubbub of RK... took them for a month and noticed.... NOTHING.... :smile:

Don't feel bad. You're not a male mouse, nor did you take it for 10 weeks like the study. So of course they did nothing for you.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I used to like and respect Dr.Oz until after I DVR'ed several of his tv shows a few months ago. I was totally turned off to the bunk and garbage he is blatantly advertising to the masses. The majority of what he is doing on his show is throwing out QUICK fix ideas to his audience that won't work in the long run. While he once had a good message, it has now been lost. it's ashame what the lore of money will do to someone... :noway:

The best idea a good,healthy,clean diet with regular exercise. Expend more calories than you eat and supplement only with vitamins and minerals if needed....undo the years of poor eating habits and put in the work to get the results. PERIOD.

So many people want a quick fix it's turning into a world full of lemmings!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Dr. oz seems to be a sell out.....
    Also there a huge market for supplements, and they claim to be mirical pills but its BS.... they pray on people looking for an easy way out.
    LOWER CALORIES AND WORKOUT
    Trust me THIS does work no matter what !!!!

I completely agree... He is a sell out... Argh!
  • treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I work at a health food store where they are sold. I have yet to hear success stories. I personally believe there are better ways (that dont cost as much!) to loose weight. Everyone is different though, if you find they work for you - good! just make sure they're ones without all the bad caffeine added to them!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I work at a health food store where they are sold. I have yet to hear success stories. I personally believe there are better ways (that dont cost as much!) to loose weight. Everyone is different though, if you find they work for you - good! just make sure they're ones without all the bad caffeine added to them!

Why is caffeine bad?
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Two Words:

CHIA SEEDS.

All natural and will solve all your problems. Go read up :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Two Words:

CHIA SEEDS.

Right. Raspberry Ketones - totally bogus. But Chia Seeds are legit. If you're fat, they'll make you skinny. If you're weak they'll make you strong. If you're short, they'll make you tall, and if you're bald, they'll grow your hair. I'm sure Dr. Oz will be all over this soon.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Two Words:

CHIA SEEDS.

Right. Raspberry Ketones - totally bogus. But Chia Seeds are legit. If you're fat, they'll make you skinny. If you're weak they'll make you strong. If you're short, they'll make you tall, and if you're bald, they'll grow your hair. I'm sure Dr. Oz will be all over this soon.

Actually you should read up on them - they're as ancient as the human race and are actually really helpful for various things. I never said they accelerated your weightloss.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Two Words:

CHIA SEEDS.

Actually you should read up on them - they're as ancient as the human race and are actually really helpful for various things. I never said they accelerated your weightloss.

No you said they will solve all your problems.
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i started raspberry ketones in April. Pure raspberry, not caffeine or other additives. I have lost 6 pounds. I have not changed my eating habits or exercise. Before i started taking them i was at a plateau. I take one a day 125 mg it curbs my appetite. You should only take the pure 100%, without anything else added.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    i started raspberry ketones in April. Pure raspberry, not caffeine or other additives. I have lost 6 pounds. I have not changed my eating habits or exercise. Before i started taking them i was at a plateau. I take one a day 125 mg it curbs my appetite. You should only take the pure 100%, without anything else added.
    If it curbs your appetite than it has changed your eating habits. You may be eating the same foods, but the quantity is less. That is the reason you've lost weight.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

whitebreadloaf.jpg
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    great_powerful_oz.gif

SO BE IT! SO SAYETH THE OZ
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3rDooaD6ctY1gOrrLGreKVwFQew_n5vXQFDXU_m1jJpR4KKyxsA
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!