Before & After Pics 9 months of Progress

Options

Replies

• HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Your hard work definitely paid off....Congratulations you look amazing and I bet you feel it too.
    I can't wait when it will be my turn!

:flowerforyou:
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspiring!! You look great!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Your hard work definitely paid off....Congratulations you look amazing and I bet you feel it too.
    I can't wait when it will be my turn!

:flowerforyou:

Thanks! I have so much more energy. You will get there. Just eat right and move. Find something you love to do and you will stay with it. :flowerforyou:
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I was told today, by a guy I went to school with, that I look like I'm 20 yrs. old! I can't wait for my 20 yr. HS reunion next Saturday! :happy:
  • bijoux79
    bijoux79 Posts: 79
    Options
    you look amazing- well done
  • stessierere
    Options
    You look fantastic! I gain so much inspiration from stories such as yours! I know that if others have been able to get it together and stick with it, I will be able to, also!
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo good!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Excellent, its amazing how the weight changes the faces, you almost look like someone else.
  • Erinpsaunders
    Options
    Congratulations! I needed to see your picture. I am exactly the same weight as you were when you started. Actually I was 224 now I am 214. I started seriously with myfitnesspal on April 24th. I say seriously because I tracked my food before but did not change my food intake. My exercise journey began seriously just 3 weeks ago. I keep telling myself just keep going the longer it takes the better it is. Your journey is exactly how long I want to take. Thank you.

Erin
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look like your younger, hotter sister! :-)
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    that is really WOW!!! Congrats on this awesome job :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Excellent Transformation!!! Well Done.
  • tanya16s
    tanya16s Posts: 3
    Options
    Omg thats amazing! I only hope to get that far.
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow you look great. congrats
  • rkdoneburg
    rkdoneburg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look absolutely amazing and so excited for you!! Second of all, what would you say was your biggest help in accomplishing your weight loss? I have a few pounds (over 100 to lose!!) and was just looking for tips and wanted to say congrats anyways.
  • martina28
    martina28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing change, congrats!!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look gorgeous!! and 10 years younger!! Stunner!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!