Female pics 226 to 148.8 5'5 Bra and Underwear :/

Options
12346»

Replies

• futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    THANKS Moderators for blocking people over 18 from viewing a person, on the internet, in garments that cover as much if not more than a bathing suit. For a second I feared the moral decline of our civilization.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    I added you. even tho there are no longer pics on this post I just wanna say what a fantastic job you have done!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    if she wouldnt have said bra and underwear in the title it would have slid for much longer :c
    amazing job, but i really wanted to see considering we have the same weight ish and measurments :c
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I came for the bra and underwear!

Great job tho, I'm sure you look amazing! :bigsmile:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I bet you looked awesome since the pictures are down! Although, I have seen some still up that are well past the rules. :mad:

Edit: Other peoples pictures that are way too revealing and still on the board. Rule applies to everyone, right?:ohwell:
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have all the same life changes that you mentioned. I am not sure how to add you as a friend so will you please add me so that I will have someone to write when I feel like giving up. Your post is motivation. Thanks
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Must have been awesome ...... a serious congrats on the weight loss :drinker:
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lose!!! I didn't get to see the pics, but I'm sure they were great.
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job. Bravo.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    THANKS Moderators for blocking people over 18 from viewing a person, on the internet, in garments that cover as much if not more than a bathing suit. For a second I feared the moral decline of our civilization.

^^^THIS!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow I thought you were talking about me for a moment lol excellent results by the way.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    awesome job, great results!!!!
  • wittyusername
    Options
    didnt see the pics :(

why did they get removed? I just read the entire thread * there wasnt 1 single comment that implied they were unsuitable??

if its due to the fact she said "under wear" instead of bikini then that is ridiculous!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Oh, man, I missed them... :-(
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    didnt see the pics :(

why did they get removed? I just read the entire thread * there wasnt 1 single comment that implied they were unsuitable??

if its due to the fact she said "under wear" instead of bikini then that is ridiculous!

someone must have reported it =(

I tend not to report unless I accidentally open a profile and see a penis haha
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    OMGGG...You're story hits so close to home for me...Youve done an amazing job and I cant see your pics but your profile picture is gorgeous...CONGRATS~

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • wagon0619
    wagon0619 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    With all the wows, must be amazing difference, Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!