5'1-5'2 girls

Options

Replies

• ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weigh 173-176 (depending on the scale)... My year long goal is to lose 10% of my weight and get down to 158... but my long term weight loss goal is to get down to around 120-125. That was were I was 8 years ago and it's where I felt my best... and I would love to be back there again. I still have a super cute skirt I used to wear (pretty much the last thing left from that wardrobe and I wore it on my husband's and my first date) and I want to be able to wear it again. :-D

^ That is so adorable. I really hope you are able to reach your goal. That sounds so romantic! :flowerforyou:
  • amberfarmer99
    amberfarmer99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", and my goal is 125-130. I'm finally down to 140, & I feel like I have a lot more than 15 lbs. of fat still on my body. I told my husband I will have reached my goal when I can't do the "Jello Dance", when I feel jiggling when I run, and my kids can grab meat at my upper arm or leg when they want my attention. So I my end up less than 125, but I'm also working on strength training, so I never know.
  • rengb6
    rengb6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Miss_Allie, that is my biggest problem! I am so out of proportion my boyfriend and I actually have the same inseam length of 32 inches (and he is 4 inches taller than me). I like my long legs but my midsection tends to look chubbier than it really is because its so stumpy!
  • amazingcece
    Options
    Short Term: 127

Long Term: 117
  • Theadoranicole
    Options
    My goal is 130-140 and to be able to run the mile in my best time of 10min.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' & my goal is 115.
  • RCurtis
    RCurtis Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, I realized that I got to 180, last October... I joined MFP and am down to 147, Jillian Michaels and climbing stairs is working for me, I'd like to get to 120, I'm so close to being in a single digit pant size again!!! come on 9's!!!
  • jordandis
    jordandis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5"
    at 103-104lbs, want to get my BF% from 20 to 18!
    massive struggle
  • monicasuze
    monicasuze Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm 5'2 & weighs 112 right now. Would love to lower my bodyfat. :)
  • SarahSarcasmX
    SarahSarcasmX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'2.5". I just gave birth to my son in May and was up to 174 at the time of his birth. This is 34 lbs more than I've ever weighed. I shed 27 lbs pretty quickly but am now at a standstill even though I am breastfeeding. I can't really "diet" since I'm BF-ing. I'm supposed to be eating 500 extra calories. I know it has only been 6 weeks but it is frustrating to see the scale and not be able to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes.

My goal is to get down to 120. I was only 7 lbs from goal in September 2011 when I got pregnant.
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" (I usually just say 5'2") and my goal is 125.

I've lost 10lbs already, two of them since joining up here, which was last week.
  • jenniekw
    jenniekw Posts: 104
    Options
    BUMP
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    im a little shorter than you guys, 4ft 11 and 106lbs, want to be 100lbs xx
  • sapphireblu64
    Options
    5'2 Goal 140 for right now.
  • pacheehoerter
    Options
    I would like to get to 125 and be toned. Currently at 134. Starting weight was 173. :)
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.5" and my ultimate goal is around 112. My heaviest was 128, I am now happy to say I am 116.5! My overall goal is a lower body fat percentage and toning though, so whatever weight I'm at when I get to that point I'll be happy with!

Feel free to add me :)
  • no_stemz
    no_stemz Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my short term goal (although it will take awhile) is 155. I am 218 as of last Saturday; I don't weigh again until tomorrow. I started in January at 257. Long term; I would love to be 125-130, but that will take a lot of work and mostly time.
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 33 years old, and have a little over 20lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, especially if you have similar stats & goals!
  • LadyPacis
    LadyPacis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5'2 here and have finally hit 114. Even though it is lower than my original goal weight, I am still kinda flabby. Time to start toning I guess...
  • la7599
    la7599 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started this journey at 185, I'm currently 146, my long term goal is to be 125-130, and toned.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!