Facebook and chat..

Options
Hi all Just out of curiosity does anyone of you play Facebook games when you are not working out or on my fitness pal? I do play Facebook and I do play there games. lol if I don't play the games I will be so bored. Can't work out right now until I get checked out by the Doctor because of my hip hurting.. But I do still count calories and walk every night..

Also does any of you play www.secondlife.com or heard about it?

If you don't have Facebook what do you do on your spare time if you are not busy. I am a stay at home fiance right now until I find a job :-)

Replies

• ginajones87
    Options
    Im a stay at home mum to a 2 year old boy. When im not out and about, or exercising, or doing housework, I chat to friends on facebook, and I play Gourmet Ranch and Bubble Safari!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    I play the bubble safari as well but I can never get 3 stars past level 5. At times it takes me like 5-6 trys to get past a level
  • xxmishellyxx
    Options
    Most of my 'spare'time I find myself inpiring others on MFP. or on facebook. or motivating others in general. the rest of my time is spent with my 1.5 yr old or studying or cleaning
  • ginajones87
    Options
    I play the bubble safari as well but I can never get 3 stars past level 5. At times it takes me like 5-6 trys to get past a level

Im stuck on level 53
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Song Pop has my attention at the moment!
  • MrsJaimeW
    MrsJaimeW Posts: 54
    Options
    The only game I usually play on facebook is words with friends... but I do use the chat when I'm bored.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I have a Facebook but I don't play games on it, I used to when I was younger but now I don't see the point, plus I don't have time. I work full time, go to school full time, I love biking and tennis. That's what I do with my time.
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    naw sorry I use to but not anymore I just pop in here and there on facebook from my phn not really too much into facebook