I owe MFP a lot of things

Options
bradthemedic
bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
I know some of you. Some of you I've never seen before. But in a way we are all brothers and sisters in our fight/struggle/journey to lose weight and/or become healthier people.

I started out eating so little I had to drink no-cal energy drinks to basically function. Then I discovered eating more and my life has gotten amazing. I think given another 3 months physically I will be a different person than when I started.

But it's not just weight loss and fitness that MFP has allowed me to achieve and succeed at. I've met some amazing people and started an incredible support network here that I feel so close with.

Just when I thought I was done though - I met the most amazing girl I could have ever dreamed up. She's my rock. She's my joy. Ever since I met her I've finally felt complete. I finally have felt like I met the person that I want to be my life partner. Someone who just is compatible with me by default in so many ways. And in so many ways at times that I wonder if perhaps there IS some kind of higher power, because while people are similar in many ways, it's rare 2 people come across one another that are so similar that they never want to be apart. Not just out of raw emotion or passion but because they genuinely just enjoy the other person in every way.

I've struggled a lot in my life with a lot of things, but I feel like all of those things have lead me to this point in my life. To the point where I loved myself firstly. Then to a point where I loved the world, then where I loved everything in it. My entire mental state has changed. And when that transformation was complete by me finally feeling like I was the person I had always wanted to be and I was whole - just then - my absolute no doubt about it soul mate and I collide.

You make me so happy baby. Thank you for being you and for promising to always be 100% raw you. Never change who you are because who you are is exactly who I want.

I owe all of this to MFP and I wanted to share this with all of you - because I love all of you and I feel like you are all my family. :)

Replies