Baby names

Options
12345679»

Replies

• LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    My granddaughter's name is Elisabeth Belle.

My grandson's name is Gage Matthew.

I have another grandchild on the way. If its a boy, his name will be Finn. If it's a girl, her name will be Noah.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Ok we have narrowed our search down.

Girl: Abigail, Jenna, Genevieve (sounds like Jenna) and Kaitlin
    Boy: Andrew -- i don't know if we have another choice.

We already have 2.5 girl at home named Julia, so i like Jenna cause of the J thing. I am also starting to like Genevieve since i can still get Jenna out of it, but i don't think Jenna is the nickname of Genevieve. I like the nickname Drew, for Andrew. My wife isn't sold on Jenna, but like Abigail a lot.

I want to thank everyone who made a suggestion.

Thoughts, still open to suggestions, we are hoping for that name we both like.

Thank you in advance.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Ok we have narrowed our search down.

Girl: Abigail, Jenna, Geneva (sounds like Jenna) and Kaitlin
    Boy: Andrew -- i don't know if we have another choice.

We already have 2.5 girl at home named Julia, so i like Jenna cause of the J thing. I am also starting to like Geneva since i can still get Jenna out of it, but i don't think Jenna is the nickname of Geneva. I like the nickname Drew, for Andrew. My wife isn't sold on Jenna, but like Abigail a lot.

Thoughts, still open to suggestions, we are hoping for that name we both like.

Thank you in advance.

I already suggested, but since you like the name Jenna and Geneva, why not Gemma? It's kind of traditional, but still unique.
  • bexx_m90
    bexx_m90 Posts: 18
    Options
    For a girl i like - Emma, Mia, Chleo, Kia, Sarah and Sutton
    For a boy i like - Jake. James, Rhys, Jack and Luke
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Since I am totally baby crazy again lately ;)

Girl: Emelia.
  • jllisi15
    jllisi15 Posts: 13
    Options
    Boys: Patrick, Aidan, James
    Girls: Abigail, Olivia, Emma, Juliet
  • Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    I have Tessa Alynn and if we would have had a boy it would have been Mason Andrew.
  • jllisi15
    jllisi15 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am partial to Abigail as that is my 5 month olds name, however we spell it Abbigayle
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have 2 grandchildren.... Granddaughter Aubrey Olivia and Grandson Aiden Michael... When my daughter chose those names. I had never heard of them.. Now they fit the children perfectly....
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Wow, in all 7 pages my son's name was not mentioned once! He is 1 now and his name is Xavier, no one liked it when I named him but I love the fact that it isn't very common and it suits him well.

For my next child I do have both a girl and boy name picked out but I am not saying what they are because they were not mentioned either...lol... I want to keep them uncommon.