friends

Options
Hi i really need some friends as my hubby keeps picking on me :happy:

Replies

• Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon,

I know how you feel. My hubby moans about my "silly diet" all the time cos it interferes with him being able to eat whatever he wants lol, so feel free to friend me :smile:
  • Bneill37
    Bneill37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you need a friend add me, Im needing as muvh support as I can get to lose th
    is weigjt
  • stuartadair1
    stuartadair1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I dont keep picking on you - I'm just encouraging you in an assertive way :laugh:
  • MissMay87
    MissMay87 Posts: 76
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • caberselli
    caberselli Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. We can all gang up against him, if you'd like.
  • sfit170
    sfit170 Posts: 2
    Options
    Remember LOVE is supporting each other. He may feel insecure when you start looking & feeling better OR he could just be a BRUTE. You always have to hang around supportive people in life and discard ones who cause you grief. Husbands, you cant throw away but you can go on improving yourself and ignore crude comments. Walk away and don't listen. Try asking for his support as losing weight is important to you or ask him why he doesn't support your efforts. Then Deal with it. I will be your friend.
  • sfit170
    sfit170 Posts: 2
    Options
    Remember LOVE is supporting each other. He may feel insecure when you start looking & feeling better OR he could just be a BRUTE. You always have to hang around supportive people in life and discard ones who cause you grief. Husbands, you cant throw away but you can go on improving yourself and ignore crude comments. Walk away and don't listen. Try asking for his support as losing weight is important to you or ask him why he doesn't support your efforts. Then Deal with it. I will be your friend.
  • traceyb68
    traceyb68 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - Mine doesnt pick on me - he is just no support - the usual go on have another - youre beautiful as you are, and his Mum lives with us and says the same too. Mmm 19 stone - I may be Big and Beautiful but my health says know. Bloody devils temptation all the time. Im trying not to let him or my depression beat me this time.
  • sharon17970
    sharon17970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    yes u do lol xxxxx:tongue:
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    I know excatly what you mean i have a husband like that too, feel fee to add me as we all can do with help and support, xx