need support people

Options
I'm struggling to lose weight. I'm after some people on here who can help motivate me and I will do the same. Motivation is the key, I just can't seem to get motivated.

Replies

• todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    Feel free to add me chick, you can do this xx
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    If you want a crotchety 51yo guy to put a foot in your *kitten* every once in a while, you can add me. j/k, I'm pretty nice.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I think we all struggle with that, I know I do. Be sure and get in on the "Home" page "comments" I find that to be really fun and encouraging. Also, if I do one day of logging my foods and even a 15 minute walk, it encourages me to do it again the next day. Some days I don't make it but if you can look at it as being a huge success to even do it one day then hopefully that will encourage you. It is a success, just one day at a time:)
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    LOL JF!!
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    If you want a crotchety 51yo guy to put a foot in your *kitten* every once in a while, you can add me. j/k, I'm pretty nice.

Gosh you look just like the swamp man! My hero!

I'm not crotchety (my family disagrees LOL) but if you want another 50-ish friend, send a request. We can do this!:drinker:
  • Selgar
    Selgar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been in the same boat, so the more motivation the better!
  • laurajguil
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Weight loss is hard work, but you can do it. Just set small goals for yourself at first and then reward yourself when you reach them.
  • laurajguil
    Options
    Hi, my name is Laura. I would really like some support in getting healthy. I am a Breast Cancer survivor and now that I have beaten cancer I would like to look better and feel better. I would also like to support anyone who needs a friend:happy:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I'm struggling to lose weight. I'm after some people on here who can help motivate me and I will do the same. Motivation is the key, I just can't seem to get motivated.

Add me. Support is key!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~ I'm usually around and always willing to give support...
  • PriseeLo
    PriseeLo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! We ALL need some type of support! :wink:
  • PriseeLo
    Options
    Firstly...AHHHHHHH-Mazing!! Congrats on beating cancer. From a family of cancer survivors...your journey and ability to beat it is a feat in itself.! CONGRATS again!

Feel free to add me too! We all need support in the battle of the bulge!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options

yep.. I love it!!!

Same for a 42 yo woman! You want to keep it real, I'm available to be friends.
  • PriseeLo
    Options
    Hi, my name is Laura. I would really like some support in getting healthy. I am a Breast Cancer survivor and now that I have beaten cancer I would like to look better and feel better. I would also like to support anyone who needs a friend:happy:

Firstly...AHHHHHHH-Mazing!! Congrats on beating cancer. From a family of cancer survivors...your journey and ability to beat it is a feat in itself.! CONGRATS again!

Feel free to add me too! We all need support in the battle of the bulge!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options

wow!!! you should put on mine to haha!!!:laugh:

Feel free to add me if u want to!!!! Im here everyday!! :wink:
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone.