I want LIVE free

Options
:smile: :smile: Hi Everyone,
My name is Karoll-Ann and I am a realtor in south Florida.I am originaly from Haiti.

I have been overweight all my life. But I decided to do something about it when this year I reach 450lbs and a series of unfortunate and shamefull events start happening in my life. Like, chairs breaking in beauty salon, having a lady refuse to do my feet at a beauty parlor because the time it will take to do mine could equal to 2 skinny customers :-(

My carreer start to be afected, as a realtor it was a struggle going up the stairs to show properties with more then 1 story.

Lets not start about my sentimental life. It doesn't matter all that houpla about men liking big girls if you don't feel good in your skin, you do not care who loves you.

I decided to change my life, I have a friend-mentor who took me under his wing and so far I lost 67lbs!

What am i doing? just good old portion controling, eating every 2:30 hr, drinking a lot of water and exercizing 4 times a week.

I do not take any pills, diet supplements ..he wanted me to loose the first 100lbs the hard way so I can remember to never neglect my body EVER again :-)

In a nutshell..this is me....will be happy to mingle with anyone who struggling with their weight so we can cheers each other up.

Replies

• joeystilley
    Options
    Great job so far.. keep it up
  • cally69
    cally69 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well done for taking the first steps in the journey towards the new you. It takes guts and determination. There was a great post on here earlier about inspirational sayings (you should search for it, it was really motivational) The one that stuck in my head was 'in a years time you'll wish you'd started today'.
    Best of luck, and stick with it. You'll be glad you did.
    X
  • colpol1
    colpol1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Good for you for taking a big step and changing your life, you have done amazing so far and all I can say is keep up the good work and you will not be disappointed!

Glad to see your doing it the healthy way too, instead of taking tablets, stupid diets ect..

Another well done for you :)
  • trarod79
    trarod79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!!! It's so refreshing to hear people losing weight naturally!!! You will get there.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!!

You are very lucky to have such a good friend. Keep it up! He is right....you should do it the "hard way" (though it's not really the hard way, just the way that is healthy and safe for you).