Let's See your BEFORE and AFTER (or during!) Photos!

Options

Replies

• Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options

I started at 216, and am now 196- but i've been stuck between 196-198 for months. How did you break through plateaus?! I can't wait till I'm 175 (and even lower!) So proud of your transformation, and you should be too!

All of you are looking FANTASTIC!! Thanks for having the confidence to share!!

I have had 2 plateaus. Truth be told, I broke them by eating and then being patient. Started with a day of not tracking and eating some yummy foods, then upping my calories a couple hundred. I'm now eating 1700 cals plus most exercise calories. When I get closer to my goal weight I might lower again. It will depend on how I'm feeling and if I'm still breastfeeding. I never eat below my BMR anymore.
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have a face one
    Before:
    7411083088_b0d2690f8e_o.jpg
    During (24 lbs down):
    7411064794_a839684c3e_n.jpg
  • mdh1127
    mdh1127 Posts: 93
    Options
    WOW...Curvimami!!! I am amazed that just at home dvds got you to this point. Awesome work!!
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    I wasn't big, just chubby... Not sure what my starting weight was I didn't bother to weigh myself much
    100_0641.jpg

100_1206.jpg

photoJPG0.jpg

Now my goal is to gain muscle and not have chicken legs :)
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    beforeandafter.png
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Bump....need a little bit of a nudge of inspiration right now.

To the photo sharers, thank you!

You guys really did fantastic work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ernestern
    Ernestern Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SidebySide.jpg

In at about 208lbs on the left June 2011 and about 180lbs on the right June 2012. Still wanting another 15lbs off me but I'm pleased so far...
  • lynseybreit
    Options

8196872_189.jpg

absolutely smoking!!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Your doing sooo great!!
  • mceldows83
    mceldows83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I started at 216, and am now 196- but i've been stuck between 196-198 for months. How did you break through plateaus?! I can't wait till I'm 175 (and even lower!) So proud of your transformation, and you should be too!

All of you are looking FANTASTIC!! Thanks for having the confidence to share!!

I have had 2 plateaus. Truth be told, I broke them by eating and then being patient. Started with a day of not tracking and eating some yummy foods, then upping my calories a couple hundred. I'm now eating 1700 cals plus most exercise calories. When I get closer to my goal weight I might lower again. It will depend on how I'm feeling and if I'm still breastfeeding. I never eat below my BMR anymore.

For months I have been at 68 ponds lost. I actually gave my body time to adjust to the change. I just started back up a few days ago and have already continued to lose weight again. I know that it is "water weight" that I am losing right now but I am ok with that. The fact that I was able to maintain a weight loss for at least 4 months solid made me extremely happy.

Anyways, what I trying to say is that maybe your plateu is a way of your body adjusting to the change. Don't get dicourages and keep up the hard work. :)
    So if I "quoted" this wrong I'm sorry. I am still very new at using the message boards.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    BEFORE

Pictures.jpg

11182010.jpg

NOW!!

8196872_3022.jpg

8196872_6358.jpg

8196872_189.jpg

HOT.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all the photo sharers. All all look absolutely amazing. Congratulations on your successes so far!
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    there are some amazing transformations on here
    well done to you all
    one day i hope to put myself on here in the future
  • xoxo99
    xoxo99 Posts: 36
    Options
    I wasn't big, just chubby... Not sure what my starting weight was I didn't bother to weigh myself much
    100_0641.jpg

100_1206.jpg

photoJPG0.jpg

Now my goal is to gain muscle and not have chicken legs :)

I would kill for those legs!!!!! You look great! :)
  • charming72
    charming72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Badass!! Okay seriously sooo motivating!
  • luvmyharley
    Options
    That is some difference! congrats on your success!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Just my face...I am 2.7 lbs away from being at the December weight (I gained from holidays & funky laziness)...looking to lose them and then some extra pounds. :bigsmile:

FotoFlexer_PhotoDec2010-Dec2011.jpg
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Bump.. everyone looks amazingggg
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    WOW...Curvimami!!! I am amazed that just at home dvds got you to this point. Awesome work!!

lol. those pics weren't of me :laugh: (I wish!!!) I was just quoting her so She would know my question was directed at her.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!