It's Lunch time

Options
So today for lunch I had turkey breast, on whole wheat bread, a slice of cheese, and mustard, baked cheetos, Nabisco 100 cal. Oreo crisps, and a peach. Oh and ice cold water. This was a total of 531 calories. What did you have?

Replies

• DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I had two slices of the Smart Lite 35 calorie wheat bread, 2Tblsp of Natural peanut butter and 2Tblsp of Fluff, also had two clementines and some water. I'm not sure how many calories, under 400.
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Baked sweet potato, cheddar cheese, weight watchers beans, apple and blackcurrant squash and a mug of green tea with sweetener. 548 calories according to MFP.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    hummus, pita chips, broccoli, white provolone cheese sauce, ice cold water.
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, that sounds tasty! 2 oz of deli turkey breast, rolled up. Tomato and cucumber, just sliced up. Roasted red pepper hummus with Triscuits. Water. And now I'm full. Which is good, because there is Wegman's birthday cake in the staff room. And given the opportunity, I'd shut myself in there with a fork.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I made myself a big crudite plate with baby carrots, sugar snap peas and a yellow bell pepper cut into strips. Dipped 'em all in tzatziki sauce. I also had some roast turkey leftover from last night (didn't need the gravy; the turkey was delicious alone) and a bowl of lovely enormous blackberries from a farm a couple towns away.
  • evajg
    evajg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had.....Grilled salmon, grilled zucchini, garden salad with assorted veggies and 1 1/2 tbs of lite ranch dressing.
    Water with lemon. So full..... :smile:
  • bjf232
    bjf232 Posts: 8
    Options
    Sweet potato, spicy tomato tuna, salad with tomatoes and onions, 40 grams of MILK CHOCOLATE yummm
  • terrarh
    terrarh Posts: 2
    Options
    I am super late but I had a Potatoe and Broccoli Lean Cuisine and I had a serving of Carmel Corn Rice Cakes, and Pink Lemonade Crystal Light totaling 325