waved goodbye to the 190's!!!

Options
in january I began at 220 pounds. the first goal I had was to get out of 200 which I made it in April. my next goal was to get out of the 190's and enter the 180's. well today my jeans were a bit loose so I thought okay I am going to weigh to see where I am. I weighed in at 189 pounds. my last weigh in was 191 pounds.

Replies

• Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Im 8 lbs from from the 190's and cant wait. I can only imagine how happy you are right now. Congrats girl!!!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WAHOO!!! Way to go!!! . . . . I started at 220 and i'm in the 170s now. . . I know EXACTLY how u feel to see that "8" IN FRONT of the 9 :happy: You have accomplished so much so far! Keep getting those small goals and meeting them!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

That was my first goal too, to wave goodby to the 190's.

Now i can't wait to see my scale numbers start with 17 instead of 18.
  • theresaarico
    Options
    Congratulations! I have just experienced these thresholds myself these past couple months. Each decade down there is more strength and encouragement. Looking forward to hearing of your continued progress! Keep up the great work!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    thank you ladies. you are welcome to friend me also if you would like. Yes it does feel very encouraging .22 years ago I wore a size 30W. and now I just slipped in a size 14 in pants.
  • dswizzles
    dswizzles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!! Congratulations on your weight loss =) I've been trying to get out of the 170s myself for a while now.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Yahoo! Congrats on your weightloss...You doing a fantastic job!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, I to have just slipped out of the 190's I started at 221. These milestones are brilliant and I personally never would have made it this far without MFP.

Can't wait now to be in the 170's

Keep up the good work.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! What's next I see you waving goodbye to the 180's soon!! Keep up the good work! I'm working on getting out of the 170's been a month or so but not giving up!
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Joanne_8595
    Joanne_8595 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love milestones!!! They make you feel so good after all the hard work you did. Congrats....
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! Really It took me a while to get off the 190's. Now I'm working to say the good byes to the 180's. Well done :drinker:
  • laurels12
    laurels12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did EXACTLY the same today!! Doesn't it feel amazing!! :laugh:
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That was my very first goal, too. Now to kiss 180's goodbye- 3lbs away!!! Good luck to you, and if you need a cheerleader, feel free to friend me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo close to 189, I hope to be there by my next weigh in day, next Friday! Congrats!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    RIGHT ON!

I so know the feeling. You should be very proud of yourself and know that it'll just keep on going down as long as you want it to. keep up the good work:-)
  • bethmillerwilson
    bethmillerwilson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's a good feeling. I am about to cross into the 170's. My last weigh in was 180.4. It's such a nice thing to see it going in the right direction.

Couldn't have done it without MFP!

I just know you will kiss the 180's good-bye soon too.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • GodsGirl37
    Options
    yes my next goal is to kiss the 180's goodbye. I am wanting to be at least 170 pounds by the end of September for my middle nephew's wedding. my oldest one got married January that is when I weighed 220 pounds. my sister and my niece/ nephews haven't seen me since then (they live in another state.)
  • GodsGirl37
    Options
    7 more pounds till I say goodbye to 180:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!