Question?

Options
benich3043
benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
If girls want guys to look at their face and not their chest, why do use a picture of their breasts as a profile pic. Not complaining, just wondering.

Replies

• brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    what girls say they want and what they actually want are two different things.. i mean you gotta know this
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Women can be attention *kitten*. Same reason guys use a picture of their ripped, shirtless torso as their profile picture.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    what girls say they want and what they actually want are two different things.. i mean you gotta know this

^^^^This!
    Finally someone has figured it out!!
  • benich3043
    Options

This is very true. I thought it would be a clever ploy to get boob/profile pics to answer. lol
  • brandon0523
    Options
    Women can be attention *kitten*. Same reason guys use a shirtless pic of their awesome ripped body as a profile picture.
    i know thats lame.. and of course i have figured women out.. once you break past the bull**** they are just like guys.. yep justy like guys.. from sex to food to everything
  • brandon0523
    Options

This is very true. I thought it would be a clever ploy to get boob/profile pics to answer. lol
    **** i messed up// uhhhh ummmm we need a better topic. lets pic.. "im trying to buy a bra for my wife whats your favorite type/kind and if you got pictures i would love to use them as a reference please"
  • LivetoRun07
    Options
    Exactly. Except guys seem to be so much more laid back. I rarely interact with men that I want to punch in the face, but I interact with women multiple times a day that make me question my sanity. They don't make sense to me either lol.
  • benich3043
    Options

**** i messed up// uhhhh ummmm we need a better topic. lets pic.. "im trying to buy a bra for my wife whats your favorite type/kind and if you got pictures i would love to use them as a reference please"

LOL. Nice.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    No...let's keep this thread going!! It's too funny! I am LMAO!!!
  • LivetoRun07
    Options
    LOL!
  • eodvarka
    eodvarka Posts: 30
    Options
    Too true, too true.
  • brandon0523
    Options
    Exactly. Except guys seem to be so much more laid back. I rarely interact with men that I want to punch in the face, but I interact with women multiple times a day that make me question my sanity. They don't make sense to me either lol.
    and guys like to talk to women more.. like i said we are the same.. we both like to talk to the opposite sex more..
  • brandon0523
    Options
    lets run through a day.. and see if it couldnt be used for a guy or girl ok.

wake up .....gotta pee
    look in the mirror.. im awesome.. **** look at that i could stand to lose a few pounds here.. butt if i turn this way the shadow hides it .. im hot im taking a picture with my phone

gets ready for work.. stops to check facebook
    goes to work,, checks facebook again.. posts some stupid **** about last night..
    looks at pictures to see how hot people of the opposite sex are then likes them.. then sees pictures of the same sex and talks mad poop about them
    goes home.. free time.. rubs one out
    off to the gym.. works out.. looks around... oh yeah whos checking me out...
    goes home showers, lo9oks in the mirror at their new firm muscles takes another picture.. goes to bed..

now in all this there is all kinds off food and bathroom breaks.and thoughts of sex..
  • LivetoRun07
    Options

wake up .....gotta pee
    look in the mirror.. im awesome.. **** look at that i could stand to lose a few pounds here.. butt if i turn this way the shadow hides it .. im hot im taking a picture with my phone

goes to work,, checks facebook again.. posts some stupid **** about last night..
    looks at pictures to see how hot people of the opposite sex are then likes them.. then sees pictures of the same sex and talks mad poop about them
    goes home showers, lo9oks in the mirror at their new firm muscles takes another picture.. goes to bed..

now in all this there is all kinds off food and bathroom breaks.and thoughts of sex..

Sounds really boring. I don't catch myself doing even half of these lol. My life must be so much cooler than yours. It must be because I have a "different anatomy" than you lmao.

PS: I'm joking....partially
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hee Hee Hee!! I'm ROFL!

*Grabs 99.9% fat free, unbuttered, unsalted popcorn
  • brandon0523
    Options

wake up .....gotta pee

Sounds really boring. I don't catch myself doing even half of these lol. My life must be so much cooler than yours. It must be because I have a "different anatomy" than you lmao.

PS: I'm joking....partially

dont bull**** me.. i know how this works.. i even look at your profile to see some pictures and yepp i caught ya.. bammmmm bathroom shots all day..
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Women can be attention *kitten*.

word.

and i mean that in a pro-attention *kitten* way.
  • LivetoRun07
    Options
    Hahaha yes. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I think about doing is getting my bikini on and taking pictures. You caught me...

But I still do way more awesome things than "rub one out" and stalk people on facebook.
  • brandon0523
    Options
    This is going to sting a little, just sayin.
    wake up .....gotta pee
    True, but girls don't poo. That's scientific fact. Just out of curiosity, do also you sit-down? Hmm.
    look in the mirror.. im awesome.. **** look at that i could stand to lose a few pounds here.. butt if i turn this way the shadow hides it ..
    I don't need a mirror to know I'm awesome. But continue...
    im hot im taking a picture with my phone
    I have never done this ever, in my entire life, ever, for any reason, period. Mostly because I'm not a 13 year old girl. (I covered this issue extensively in another post.)
    Clearly, you don't have children.
    goes to work,, checks facebook again.. posts some stupid **** about last night.
    I have never done this ever, in my entire life, ever, for any reason, period. I also don't put unicorn stickers on my Trapper-Keeper.
    You're talking about ADULT "men" and "women," right?
    Again, you obviously do not have children.
    Well, I think a definitive picture is becoming clear to everyone reading this post.
    Do you dot your "i's" with little hearts?
    Thoughts of sex... with dudes? Therein, we have brought this hypothesis full circle.

Be sure to tip your waitresses.

(For the record, this is a prime example of why I don't need a mirror to affirm my awesomeness.)

your old as **** dude get with the times.. yes i have a four year old daughter.. and im fkin mad awesome.. gold medals.. ?????? i have 4
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I post pictures of my breasts when I want people to look at my breasts and pictures of my face when I want them to look at my face.