Total loss to date w/MFP is 75lbs. with pics of course :)

Options
KTCali
KTCali Posts: 83 Member
So, back in February I broke my ankle. It was life changing and terrifying. I thought I may never be able to walk normal, much less work out again... I put on 20 lbs of the 75 I had lost and I was feeling like crap.

The past few weeks I have been getting back into my old routine and decided to give MFP another try. I figured I would post of current pics with some before shots to maybe motivate someone who has decided to give up, quit, or is struggling to get back into it.

It has been a rough 2 weeks since I have been back but I am already down 4lbs. and I completed Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred this entire week :smile:

I still have about 100 more lbs to lose, but I am thankful for everyday my body gets stronger and leaner. I love you MFP pals and I couldn't do it without you :heart:

Here is me at 320lbs. My heaviest.

FatCollage.jpg

Here is me today at 265 Lbs.

bettercollage.jpg

Replies

• BenjaminMckee123
    BenjaminMckee123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you are BEAUTIFUL! keep up the amazing work! i miss you!
  • KTCali
    Options
    Thanks Brit :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • nlhill79
    nlhill79 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!! Great work!
  • KTCali
    Options
    Thanks nlhill79 :happy:
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Stay with it, you are doing great!
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    Very inspirational! What a difference, keep it up! You can do it :)
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You look fabulous! :)
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Keep it up!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it going, you are making excellent progress!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    Options
    I adore you, lady!! So proud of your progress and I can't wait to see you keep working it HARD like you have been!! :)<3
  • blynnro
    blynnro Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post! You look amazing! You are definitely an inspiration to me. I just got started this week at 316 pounds, so your before and after pics really help me see that it can be done. Thank You!
  • KTCali
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I appreciate your feedback!

@Dawn, you are my hero. I mean that in the most sincere way. You have always inspired me and I appreciate your positive attitude and your healthy message! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

@blynnro You can do it! Trust me, it is hard but I can honestly say it's worth every second. It will take time, but it will come off! Good luck and feel free to add me if you need some support :drinker:
  • YoukilledJosh
    Options
    You are doing amazing!
  • meinco
    meinco Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful (in all the pics not just the weight loss ones) and have been an inspiration for me! I am soooooo very happy for your success!!
  • KTCali
    Options
    You are beautiful (in all the pics not just the weight loss ones) and have been an inspiration for me! I am soooooo very happy for your success!!

Thank you so much!!! I am so happy we are here to support each other :heart: :happy:
  • JoseP204
    JoseP204 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Wonderful progress! :)
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • fajitatx
    fajitatx Posts: 36
    Options
    congrats
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I always have a fear of injuring myself, like falling and breaking my leg! Thanks for posting your success! :) You are way gorgeous by the way! Great job on getting back on it and continuing despite any obstacles!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!