Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's ~ Week 8

Options
13»

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hey all:) Put up a new picture!
    Jacque~ I am praying for your family, I am so sorry taht you have to go through this all. We are here if you need anything from us, you know that:heart:
    Kelly~ post pictures of your beading work! I would LOVE LOVE to see them!:heart:
    Sindy~I am gonna go check out you hair cut photos! I love a good cut makes you feel brand new!
    Megan~ That is aweful, i hope taht it starts to kick in and taht you start to feel better soon! And it is totally a good idean not to push it! get better first!:bigsmile:
    Anyhow i am doing my weight in today because i am going out of town tonight and won't be home till late tomorrow. So I am down to 215 (1 Pound lost this week) :cry: :bigsmile: :grumble:
    350 mins this week:grumble: not good, busy I did stand in heels for severaly hours one day and felt like it was the best workout of my life, until the next day when my Hamhocks (thighs) hurt really bad:laugh:
    Doing pretty god on everything, didnt eat anything deep fryed this week.
    Pleas someone send me the new link to my messages so that i dont get lost:) lol
    thanks!
    :bigsmile: Hope that everyone did great this week, will talk to you tomorrow night hopefully!
    Pray for my baby girl and her eye procedure tomorrow:heart::flowerforyou:
    :heart: always Miss Vita
  • sallydeb
    sallydeb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Miss Vita, sending good prayers and wishes for your baby girl tomorrow.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA. I had to get my head back on straight. I had a pity party this weekend. Pair that with the company that was in town and I ate horribly most of the weekend. Anyone ever been to a Churrascaria? Bad, bad idea if you are trying to lose weight. Then Sunday I made cookies!! So good, but I ate too many of them. I made Cooking Light's double chocolate chews, but even at around 70 calories each it adds up. I saved enough calories to have 2 cookies with a glass of milk each day until my DH polished them off yesterday.

I pulled a progress report and realized that I have been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs since the end of July!!! I'm tired of it. I'm done!!! It will go away and stay away!! Monday I decided to go back to where I was this summer. No zig zagging, no excuses to eat bad. Since then, I've been doing really well with my food. I got on the scale yesterday and saw it go down, so at least the bad weekend hasn't hurt too much. I'm feeling confident that tomorrow I will show a loss.

My knee is still scabbed over, but no more swelling. I still haven't gotten back to exercising, though. DH's truck is still on the fritz and we're riding together. My work schedule is messed up and I'm spending twice as much time commuting. I haven't figured out how to work it in. Hopefully, he'll have it fixed after this weekend and my life can get back to normal. I have a feeling I need to start back with Week 1 of C25K since I haven't done it in a few weeks.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks sally!
    Hope you are have a great friday! talk to you soon!
    :heart: off to Seattle:heart::bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Miss V
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone ... I've been MIA lately ... really slacking in my efforts. I apologize for this because I love the support and encouragement I get from these posts and I want to do the same for all of you. Well today's a new beginning for me ... I did it ... I JOINED A GYM!!! I go for my first assessment on Sunday ... I can't go tomorrow because I have tickets to a show ... but Saturday morning I'm joining in on a Zumba class. I can't wait. I've done Zumba to a DVD and I loved it but I can't wait to be in a live class ... it should be soooo much fun!!!

Animation2.gif
  • CrystalT
    Options
    Hi everyone ... I've been MIA lately ... really slacking in my efforts. I apologize for this because I love the support and encouragement I get from these posts and I want to do the same for all of you. Well today's a new beginning for me ... I did it ... I JOINED A GYM!!! I go for my first assessment on Sunday ... I can't go tomorrow because I have tickets to a show ... but Saturday morning I'm joining in on a Zumba class. I can't wait. I've done Zumba to a DVD and I loved it but I can't wait to be in a live class ... it should be soooo much fun!!!

Good for you, joining a gym!! I love having my membership as a back up for when the weather's bad. I'm jealous that yours actually does classes!! Mine has no classes but it is dirt cheap, only $10 a month!!

Let me know how you like Zumba. It sounds like a blast!!
  • CrystalT
    Options
    I just uploaded some pics, new and old. I uploaded a pic from my wedding last July. There is a certain part of me that is angry that I didn't do something before then. My wedding pictures make me sad now and it is no one's fault but my own. :sad:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Tomorrow's weigh in is going to suck. Until yesterday, I haven't log in my food. :grumble: Laziness is my excuse. At least I got exercise in and did great with drinking water. I have to get back on track. I am finally in my second trimester so hopefully I will get some energy back instead of being tired all of the time. Oh well off to bed I go. Have a great night!:smile: