Husband and Wife teams

Options
Mrs Wife and I are both members of MFP and encourage each other throughout the day. Are there any other husband/wives/partners etc on here and how are you working together ?

Stu:bigsmile:

Replies

• Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My partner and I are doing this together! We finally took our half naked pics today for comparison later when we lose some weight!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    My husband saw that I lost the weight so easy that he is now trying to do this. So far he is doing pretty good but only been at it a few weeks
  • chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend, Ashley (in pic) and I are working together as well. She got me hooked on MFP.

We are both WAY skinnier now than in that pic!
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both on MFP and are working together as well. Both of us have been successful so far. Best of luck to you and yours!
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I started first on MFP but Hubby joined soon after. We just ran our first 5k together last weekend. It was my first, first and his first in a while.

It's wonderful to have support right in your own house and everyday life.
  • sweiland1
    sweiland1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both on MFP. It really helps us keep on track.:happy:
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My husband and I as well! He has lost 56lbs and I have lost 20! :D
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My husband is very supportive :)!

He has been there w/me walking, lifting weights etc. He had droped 32 pounds and I lost 2-3 :/ I then went to the doctor found out I had some serious health concerns and had to switch the diet to a Low carb diet. At first he stayed with the diet we had before since he was ok but he eventually went LC with me cuz its so much easier lol. I never forced him to switch his diet he just felt it was better for me to not have tempting food in the house since he knew I was stuggling. That is a great husband :)!
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My husband has one, used it for awhile but stopped. He is supportive at home... but he doesn't need to lose weight. He's a Marine, he keeps himself in amazing shape....
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    My hubby is in the best shape. Hes 6'1 and 184 pounds...curse him!! :) He walks with me sometimes. I would love if he would support me more. Sometimes I think he wants to keep me a little heavy.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are not friends, as he purely uses MFP on his phone for tracking calories. He actually stopped using it recently. He said he now has an idea of how much to eat, so he doesn't need to log anymore. He is doing great. He lost 15 lbs in a little over 2 months, and his abs is getting yummy.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    We both use MFP, but hubby uses it for tracking only. I gave up FB, so this is my replacement lol
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Me and My fiancee are working together as a team. He has lost 12 pounds and I 14 :)
  • AlexnEmma2012
    AlexnEmma2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My wife started using MFP and I could see the difference it was making for her, so she convinced me to give it a try. Now...I'm hooked! I haven't been this motvated to get in shape/drop weight since high school, and I don't have to starve myself (former HS wrestler). MFP has been a great tool for the both of us! We are both very supportive, and try to keep each other in line with our goals.
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    My huubby and I are both on here and we love it!
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My husband joined about 10 days ago to support me. He uses this site to track his calories and his "burns". He isn't looking to lose weight and is quite healthy/fit, but some days he burns soooo many calories that he isn't sure how much to eat back. I joined to help me lose the weight I gained when I broke my foot 6 months ago. I have made tons of friends here, and he wanted to see "what the fuss was about" so he joined. Then he got hooked into the ease of tracking calories. :) He is super supportive of me, but his schedule keeps him from home a lot (he is in the military) so this site is one more way we can stay connected.
  • smuckyrun
    smuckyrun Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started mfp by myself and after 2 weeks my husband joined but i log all his stuff for him. He doesnt use the computer. Together we have lost 60 pounds in 100 days.
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are on MFP, though he doesn't use it as often as I do. He wants more to bulk up rather than lose weight.
  • Life_Is_Good2_Me
    Life_Is_Good2_Me Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are on MFP, doing P90x and run together daily. I couldn't have come as far as I have without him! We motivate each other. Plus, some of the group discussions on MFP make for fun conversation:)
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both doing it. I was watching what I ate first, then he started using MFP and got me using it. I guess I had made an account here like a year before, but never used it until recently.