I NEED HELP!!

Options
I am attempting to try to get rid of this extra weight. I am lazy tho and have no friends who will truly help me. I am looking for internet friends who can help me keep my butt in gear. Let me know if you can help or if you wanna know more about me.

Replies

• Mandyc1981
    Options
    I will be your friend!
  • Reignofmongo
    Reignofmongo Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm down to kick your *kitten* if you'll kick mine a bit. ;) Add me? :)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. This is the best method I've found for losing weight and getting fit. It makes you be accountable! Plus, the support here is priceless!
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend I like to inspire people...:smile:, + I kick my own Butt + my friends if I have to...but gently:laugh: :heart: Let do it together!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    You're on the right track coming here! Feel free to add me too :)
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!

Best support system can be found here.... logging in every day helps you see where you calories are coming from and where you need to cut back and holds you accountable for what you do eat!
    I've lost 110 pounds and have 35 to go. It hasn't been an easy road, but it can be done and you CAN and WILL do this with our support!!
  • RavenSimone90
    Options
    You can add me, i'll b sure to help as much as possible
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 70% of weightloss is diet...so that is a great place start. I haven't had anyone to workout with.... once the weight starts coming off you keep motivated to hang in there...and keep the scale & the measuring tape moving.
  • super12change
    super12change Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. My name's Dawn and I feel your pain; I'm in the same boat. I just moved to a new area and haven't met friends yet. Not sure what your goals are but I would love to help support you if you can return the favor. I desperately need to get active and drop some weight for my health and happiness.

From what I can tell the people on Fitness Pal who are successful are consistent with tracking food and exercise. Most started with small changes and worked up to larger goals. I want to find ways to get exercise that are fun and get me out of the house. Have you tried swimming? If I can overcome my fear of swim suits this summer I'm going to go to the beach and hit the pool. I've always enjoyed swimming and it seems to tone my arms and legs without leaving me sore.

Well Dani I hope to hear back from you and good luck with your journey. I'm here if you want to chat and work together.
  • new318
    new318 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am attempting to try to get rid of this extra weight. I am lazy tho and have no friends who will truly help me. I am looking for internet friends who can help me keep my butt in gear. Let me know if you can help or if you wanna know more about me.

I am willing to be your friend but youve gotta be serious about it. I try to make sure everyone is logging and doing their best to stay on track. If you say youre trying and go over 500-1000 calories almost everyday which I know some who do ...youre not trying. hope I didnt sound harsh, Im 15 pounds down and have 85 more to go...I am serious and will help encourage those who truly want it.
  • new318
    new318 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Willing to be any ones friend who is serious...you can read my above post and decide if you wanna be friends. I wanna get in shape and be healthy. I have enough talk about whatev friends on FB :P
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! :-)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya girl! I totally understand! I used to weigh 230 pounds, and I was able to get down to 140 before I got pregnant with my 3 child... Now I am up to 171.0 and am just struggling with losing the weight this time! I understand how it can be so hard with kids, work, STRESS...... it's just harder this time and the STRESS is KILLING ME! :) Add me and we can chat! k
  • dawnitalinn
    Options
    Add me and I will do my best to encourage. I just started meeting and greeting people on here a couple days a go and it already has helped.
  • wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am serious about getting myself healthy this year, and would love the company!
  • mystych
    mystych Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too and I also need help with motivation. Friend me and we can motivate each other LOL! I am serious about losing weight and maybe that will help motivate you. I find myself to be lazy sometimes so I just got some fitness stuff for the house. Why not do crunches on a stability ball while watching my favorite tv show? Why not do some free weight exercises? I hope it'll help me and I am willing to help you as well!