I need some advice & maybe some motivation

Options
This is my first week back on the wagon. I always do this to myself, do really good during the work week, but when the weekend comes it all goes down the drain, then I feel like I am starting all over again come Monday. Food and alcohol are my biggest vices when I am bored at home. Hopfully someone has same problem or suggestions.

Replies

• saritabonita22
    Options
    I feel your pain....my finance and his family have no wish to eat healthy and do not see it important to do so. My finace is awful at eating...he would eat McDonalds double quarter pounder everyday if I let him (which I do not) and he tries to motivate me....or rather keep me from abusing food but the poor man just makes me feel guilty and get mad at him and eat anyway....he tries. :)
    But my weekend too Im kinda shot...and not just because I feel lax on the weekend, but my normal pattern of eating is completely different. I am not eating at 7am cause I am sleeping...and my drink of choice, a white russian. Its not so bad if I make it myself but you know a bar wont have skim milk.
    Would you like to exchange our meals with eachother after the weekend passes and maybe we can make suggestions to eachother? Or if you have a better idea of some motivation?
    Sara
  • tharrington82
    tharrington82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can relate to both of you. I have lost and gained the same 4 pounds for the last 9 months. Monday though Friday I exercise well, prepare my meals ahead of time and log everything. Saturday and Sunday my motivation is lost! Ugggg! Why does that happen? Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I am very honest about what I consume.