Veggie buddies

Options
Tofuheart
Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
Hi there.

I just started back to my fitness pal. I'm excited to be back and looking forward to losing weight and being healthy again.

I'm looking for friends that are vegetarian (or not) that I can share my diary with and also keep up with on my iphone ap.

Feel free to send me a friends request. :)

Replies

• dyskras
    dyskras Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome back!

I'm vegan and I'd love to have you as a bud on here. Unless vegan is too scary. :P

Good luck!
  • ThomasFMendiola
    ThomasFMendiola Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    New vegan here too, add me if you would like to.
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here! I love new friends :)
  • DonnaSoszyn
    Options
    Add me too...love your MFP name. I don't eat animals either. Just finished my first week...it was great!
  • Lisa6206
    Lisa6206 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started eating a plant based diet at the end of April, and have lost 21 pounds so far. I do allow myself a bit of grilled chicken about once a week (gotta have my Mexican!) , so can't say "vegan", but love eating plant based for my health. I would love having more new "vegan" MFP friends so share diaries & ideas with, and share support on our journey. I just started on MFP about 10 days ago, and love this great new tool!!
  • emscat78
    emscat78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian and doing a crazy anti-candida diet... so I am essentially a vegan for the next six months (although I am thinking this will be a permanent change in my diet). I just started back on MFP after a year absence. I'm just tacking on my current weight loss to my previous loss because it make me feel better:) I'm also looking for some veggie friends here.
    Emily
  • Veronika82
    Veronika82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay vegetarian so yes, I 'd love some veggie buddies! =)