Options

Replies

• faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • janelfamily
    Options
    That looks so awesome! Keep us the good work. (You must be working out, too.)
  • amethystisagem
    amethystisagem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You look fabulous.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    That looks so awesome! Keep us the good work. (You must be working out, too.)

Thanks, yes I am doing Slim n 6 right now!
  • dessiepenn
    dessiepenn Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Keep up the great work !!!
  • trina433
    trina433 Posts: 96
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! I HATE BACK FAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :flowerforyou:
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    you are doing so awesome!! I know 2 lbs does not seem like a lot, but girl check out those inches you have lost on measurements AND on your pics....HOLY CRAPOLA what a big difference!!!
  • reeseykups
    reeseykups Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Truly a NSV for the record books. Awesome job! Keep up the great work. And thank you for sharing the motivating pictures. :happy: :happy:
  • bookfaery
    bookfaery Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Look at your curves! Wow, fantastic! And your tattoo "fits" even better. Is that an Amy Brown faery? Lovely! Go you - it's amazing what a difference a few pounds makes!
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    way to go! such a difference! i'm ready for mine to disappear, you gave me a little more hope that it will!
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl! I am chopping away at my back fat, and I look forward to the day I can sing and share pics. Keep up the good work.
  • eso2012
    eso2012 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic result - and fast!! The number of the scale means nothing sometimes, you are definitely a different shape now, well done and congrats!
  • monroe61
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!
  • undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    Wow! What a dramatic difference! Slim in 6 is really working for you!! You look GREAT!
  • monroe61
    Options
    My hatred for working out is still there but the proof is in the pudding right?? :)
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Definitely proof!! Keep up the good work, you're knocking it out.
  • Dynetha
    Dynetha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    congrats!! i can't WAIT to lose my back fat lol looking good girl!
  • seablue2009
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, you said you are doing slim and six but what about your eating or dieting did you make drastic changes?
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!