• phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m55xibIp0B1rxjkvuo1_500.png

Ha ha ha... pure awesomeness!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I exercise to lose weight and also because it makes me feel good!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A little bit because I know I should, a little bit because I like the results, a little bit because it allows me to eat more and a little bit because I feel so much better after I do.

And, yeah, that's sometimes, "I just ran five miles and feel fantastic!" and sometimes it's "Oh, thank god I'm not running any more!!!"
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    mostly for the feel good factor
    sometimes for stress release
    sometimes because I've had a bad day and I really want to burn off some calories
    and then usually because it makes me feel strong and it's keeping me healthy and fit!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    keep the diabetes away.
  • n8na
    n8na Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    to gain muscles
  • Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m55xibIp0B1rxjkvuo1_500.png

This. :bigsmile:

But I have to admit that I also like the burn it gives me. Sometimes.
    There's some serious kind of love-hate relationship going on here....

Also, I love food and I get stressed out and restless if I don't work out.
  • fight4newme
    fight4newme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I exercise to tone up and be fit. I wanna be able to run for more than 3 min without feeling that I'm gonna die! Also I like the feling after. You know that kind of high that I did it again!
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Why do I exercise? So I can eat more pizza.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    1. Because I like the little additional boost in weight loss and the loss in inches (Thanks Jillian!)

2. Because my bike rides have perhaps kept me from being admitted into a mental institution after especially hard days with my preschooler and toddler, or at work.... but most likely with my preschooler and toddler.

3. Because nothing is cooler than a nerdy music major lip syncing to One Direction and Carly Rae while pedaling down the road.....

......wait? What do you mean that's not cool?
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    i have a motto in this house. if mamma aint happy no one is happy so let mamma work out and we will all be happy..... need i say more. i get high off of a workout!!
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    There are many reason why I want to exercise. One of them is it helps me not be depressed and sleep better, relieves stress, I can eat and not feel quilty, I love to cook and eat it! My favorite exercise is garden work and mowing the lawn and weeds. I did this morning. Things look better. Also cleaning my home is great, and the gym here close to us. We get a brake becasue we're seniors.

Nina
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    I do it because of how it makes me feel. It gives me a high that I can only get from exercising. There are some days that I will do something every hour or so just to feel it. (hit heavy bag, jump rope, run in place) I am a runner and I get the same high from that so I just love the feeling. I also do it for the energy, the cal burning and muscle building. Oh and to look better and feel better. : )
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    because I can
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    so that i can stay off the antidepressants, for good.

10 months so far.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    First and foremost to lose weight.
    Second to be healthy.
    Third to not be a lazy *kitten*.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    To loose weight and to boost my mood.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It makes me feel better about life. I've been going through some tough stuff lately so I go out and run and work through the sadness and anger in my head.
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    To be fit and stronger. Also because it reduces stress and it makes me feel fantastic. I love challenging myself and seeing the positive changes in my body composition.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I exercise for Cake and cup cakes and brownies and ice cream and warm brownies with ice cream on top when it kinda melty yum:smile: