How do you log the 30 day shred?

Options
Is there a specific way, or do you need to use an HRM? I want to start the 30DS tonight, so I just want to make sure I have everything ready to go!

Replies

• miss_christine
    miss_christine Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think that most people log it as "circuit training, general".

Have fun with it. She packs a lot of ouch in 30 minutes.
  • hanneberries
    hanneberries Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ah, thank you!

I'm a bit nervous, but excited at the same time. I'm hoping by the end of it I'll be able to do pushups. I can't now, so that's one of my goals with it.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Ah, thank you!

I'm a bit nervous, but excited at the same time. I'm hoping by the end of it I'll be able to do pushups. I can't now, so that's one of my goals with it.

Yes, I've been logging it as circuit training. And your ability to do pushups will improve. Every time just try to do one or two more. Good luck!
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I did it yesterday and am sore today! make sure to really stretch before and after!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I recommend a HRM. You'll get more accurate numbers. MFP was over stating my calories burned so I wasn't eating the correct net calories. When I began using my HRM and recording more accurately the weight began to come off.
    Since then, I've had to up my calorie intake with the muscle I've put on. I wasn't eating enough calories so I wasn't losing any weight.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I did it yesterday and am sore today! make sure to really stretch before and after!

Re: stretching. I definitely agree. This is the one area where I find Jillian Michaels to be deficient.