People in their 20's wanna help challenge me? :)

Options

Replies

• Reignofmongo
    Reignofmongo Posts: 137
    Options

Hard breakup started it. Crash dieted for a while... halfway through though i began doin it right. always supplementing the gym into my life ever since high school.

And thank you. :) Though I look better with a shirt on then off. I want that to change. lol
    [/quote]

As do I my friend I want to look good without a shirt too haha! ;P
    [/quote]

Tis the season... :P
  • mrgphillips
    Options
    Count me in, trying to drop 100+.
  • silviuP
    silviuP Posts: 20
    Options
    what u guys eat in a typical day....
    i have in the morning my usual black coffee with no sugar after 30 min i eat some 75g of oatmeal, at lunch i have some grilled chicken breast no skin + some salad(onion cucumber tomatoes olives without any oil or salt) and at dinner some grilled mushrooms some low fat chese....and for snaks i have only fruits
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I've gone from 213 last April to 175 in January. Since then I plateaued until April and since then I am now back up to 180 lbs.
    Not sure what my main goal will be, as I'm focusing more on how I look and feel rather than the number on the scale. Aiming for 130-140ish lbs by Christmas (which is also summer where I live).
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Ill join your challenge i got about 50 to lose and im starting the insanity workout plus hitting the gym everyday this shall be an interesting challenge! :)

Damn, I've heard insanity is just ridiculous. lol, my buddy is doing it and he absolutely dreads it... I'm not even gonna try, i couldn't get past the first day of p90x. The gym is just so much more familiar/comfortable to me. Good luck though! :)

Thanks and Its not that bad just crazy cardio workout! lol ;) Anyways how did you lose 100 pounds that fast? I always feel uncomfortable at the gym cuz im "bigger" than all the people there and just think everyone is judging me which there not i dont think. lol Anyways you look good already! ;)

You shouldn't get embarassed/uncomfortable! They are always the one at the gym I'm cheering on in my head, cos I know how hard it is.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    @Reignofmogo: not trying to overstep the line here... but just wondering why you eat so few calories?
  • bellasbum
    bellasbum Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah I'll challenge you.
    I'm guessing you're American, so greetings from across the pond from me here in the UK.
    I'm 21, my goal is the shed 20lbs in 6 weeks and I love a challenge!
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    what u guys eat in a typical day....
    i have in the morning my usual black coffee with no sugar after 30 min i eat some 75g of oatmeal, at lunch i have some grilled chicken breast no skin + some salad(onion cucumber tomatoes olives without any oil or salt) and at dinner some grilled mushrooms some low fat chese....and for snaks i have only fruits

Sounds like a damn good day to me! I, like you, start out with a coffee and espresso shot, black. Then have a pre-workout protein shake. Same shake right after. Then for dinner I tend to stick with poultry of sorts, protein style. Hot sauce and cinnamon wherever I can. :) I do low/no carb.
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    @Reignofmogo: not trying to overstep the line here... but just wondering why you eat so few calories?

Low cal diets don't really effect me negatively. I actually feel quite good on them. That, and I have something in a couple weeks that I wanna look good for. So I'm goin hard right now. lol, this isn't permanent by any means. After that I'll probably bump it up to 1000-1200 cals a day.
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    Yeah I'll challenge you.
    I'm guessing you're American, so greetings from across the pond from me here in the UK.
    I'm 21, my goal is the shed 20lbs in 6 weeks and I love a challenge!

That's a good goal, and it can be done! I'll root for ya! :)
  • monuments_n_melodies
    Options
    Challenge accepted! I need to have challenges if this is more like a game it will help me to stay motivated. Add me this applies to every one!! :smile:
  • wonderlandxstream
    wonderlandxstream Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's so great that you've lost so much weight! I want to lose 15-30 pounds. I'm going to change my diet, and I'm already exercising more. So you're on! haha. And don't feel bad about P90X - I didn't make it past the first day either -__-" I have to build up to that!
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    That's so great that you've lost so much weight! I want to lose 15-30 pounds. I'm going to change my diet, and I'm already exercising more. So you're on! haha. And don't feel bad about P90X - I didn't make it past the first day either -__-" I have to build up to that!

I hear that! Way too much endurance and cardio in p90x for me... I'm a lifter all the way. :P
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    I'm in! Have about 45 pounds to lose--lost almost 10 so far! My goal is November! Portion control, daily exercise for at least an hour and now trying to back away from unnatural sweets!
  • dicker94
    dicker94 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello mate i'm well up for the challenge!
    To give you an idea, i was 276lbs in January and i'm down to 236lbs today. My goal is 205lbs and i should be pretty lean at that. I'm up for the challenge how much do you need to lose? I've already took some 'before' pics and i will take new pics every 7 days from today
  • dicker94
    dicker94 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey there from Geordie land!
    I'm trying to do last 30lbs so if you're doing 20lbs you wana challenge each other?
  • Reignofmongo
    Options
    Hello mate i'm well up for the challenge!
    To give you an idea, i was 276lbs in January and i'm down to 236lbs today. My goal is 205lbs and i should be pretty lean at that. I'm up for the challenge how much do you need to lose? I've already took some 'before' pics and i will take new pics every 7 days from today

I got about 25 more to lose. I need to be sub 220 at least. :P my progress is in my pics! lol
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options

Low cal diets don't really effect me negatively. I actually feel quite good on them. That, and I have something in a couple weeks that I wanna look good for. So I'm goin hard right now. lol, this isn't permanent by any means. After that I'll probably bump it up to 1000-1200 cals a day.

Right, well you can have side effects without even knowing. Also, losing all your muscle is a good look? :huh: Plus, your metabolism will slow down so have fun with that.
    What's your BMR?
  • UpsideMeagan
    UpsideMeagan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll challenge you...TO EAT MORE. You need fuel, buddy..even if you don't think you do.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I'll challenge you...TO EAT MORE. You need fuel, buddy..even if you don't think you do.

This, I was eating 1200 cals and that wasn't even enough, I stopped losing weight. I found out my BMR and now I eat that. It works well for me :)