11 Week Old Baby and trying to bring my sexy back... LOL

Options
Hey!
I am new to MFP. I have a beautiful 11 week old baby girl, Isabella Grace, who has changed my life and body! ;-) I want to lose at least 50 lbs, maybe more. I'd love to find some friends on here that are going through something similar, OR people who are in their 20s or 30s or 40s... :) with similar goals. Please add me as a friend or message me!

Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Kristi

Replies

• mrsmarion2b
    Options
    Hey!
    I am new to MFP. I have a beautiful 11 week old baby girl, Isabella Grace, who has changed my life and body! ;-) I want to lose at least 50 lbs, maybe more. I'd love to find some friends on here that are going through something similar, OR people who are in their 20s or 30s or 40s... :) with similar goals. Please add me as a friend or message me!

Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Kristi

Welcome and congrats on the baby girl. I just had my baby girl 8 wks ago come Sunday! I have 6.5 lbs to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight. I gained a total of 48 lbs! So it does come off, jut eat right and walk alot and drink lots of water to start with. Good luck!
  • khcastro
    khcastro Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats on your sweet baby!! :) Congrats on your impressive weight loss as well. :) Thanks for the encouragement. I knew having a baby would change my life--but I didn't know how much and how much my body would change as well. It's depressing at times. Especially thinking I let myself get this bad. LOL. Pre-pregnancy I have always been athletic and active, but listening to some ignorant advice--I stopped exercising about 12 weeks into my pregnancy. :( Anywhos, it is what it is. Gotta start somewhere.
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me .I'm a mom of two. a 2 year old and I have a 3 month old. congratulations on the new little 1
  • YvonneWilson21
    Options
    Congrats on the new gorgeous baby! :)
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! I had a baby 2.5 weeks ago (little girl) and I have a 4 year old as well. I'm working on losing the baby weight right now. I have 15 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • khcastro
    Options
    Thank you. Your baby is so cute!! I'm still learning how to add people... how do I do this? LOL
  • khcastro
    Options
    Congrats on the new gorgeous baby! :)

Thank you so much!!
  • khcastro
    Options
    Congrats on the baby! I had a baby 2.5 weeks ago (little girl) and I have a 4 year old as well. I'm working on losing the baby weight right now. I have 15 to go. Feel free to add me.

Wow, congrats to you!! I bet you are tired. :)
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby girl! Welcome to MFP...you will love it!! Just stick to logging your food and try to get in some exercise and the lbs. will start falling off! Best of luck to you. Friend request sent!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm a mama of three. Audrey is 3 1/2, Harrison is 2, Vivienne is 5 months. I only gained 15 pounds with my last pregnancy and in the first 6 weeks I lost 30. I was so excited for that extra 15 pounds! I've been breastfeeding, so I haven't been trying to lose weight. But, I've almost got enough milk stored in the freezer to last my baby 6 months, and when I do, I'll be back to losing.

If you're breastfeeding, I want to caution you against cutting your calories. Your body needs all the nutrition it can get because what you eat feeds two people. Your growing baby needs even more from you than when you were pregnant.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the little angel
    I'm still in the pregnancy phase buy ink be restarting my weight loss this fall
  • lilspringchicken
    lilspringchicken Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My baby will be 11 weeks next week! I'm working on losing the preggo weight, too. Good Luck!
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 month old girl. :) Feel free to add me.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    http://www.getfitandyummy.com/post-baby-workout-tips/

I just found this link and thought of you :)
  • khcastro
    Options
    Congrats on your baby girl! Welcome to MFP...you will love it!! Just stick to logging your food and try to get in some exercise and the lbs. will start falling off! Best of luck to you. Friend request sent!

Wow! 60lbs?! Congratulations.... thank you for your encouragement!! :)
  • khcastro
    Options
    I'm a mama of three. Audrey is 3 1/2, Harrison is 2, Vivienne is 5 months. I only gained 15 pounds with my last pregnancy and in the first 6 weeks I lost 30. I was so excited for that extra 15 pounds! I've been breastfeeding, so I haven't been trying to lose weight. But, I've almost got enough milk stored in the freezer to last my baby 6 months, and when I do, I'll be back to losing.

If you're breastfeeding, I want to caution you against cutting your calories. Your body needs all the nutrition it can get because what you eat feeds two people. Your growing baby needs even more from you than when you were pregnant.

Congrats to you on your amazing weight loss. I had my heart on breastfeeding... and I did so for the first 6 weeks, but my little one had other ideas. She refused to breastfeed and after weeks of lactation support groups and counselors, I had to start pumping. I did this for a while, and had tons of milk (6-7 ounces at one time from one breast) but since she wouldn't breastfeed, my supply wasn't as much and she would never let me put her down to pump--she'd scream the entire time until she started choking. :( So, I've had to stop which was heart-breaking to me. :( Thank you for your encouragement.
  • khcastro
    Options
    http://www.getfitandyummy.com/post-baby-workout-tips/

I just found this link and thought of you :)

You're too sweet. Thanks~+!
  • khcastro
    Options
    My baby will be 11 weeks next week! I'm working on losing the preggo weight, too. Good Luck!

How much are you trying to lose?
  • khcastro
    Options
    I have a 10 month old girl. :) Feel free to add me.

Thanks!!
  • peachykeek
    peachykeek Posts: 19
    Options
    my daughter is about 11 1/2 weeks, my goal is to drop about 40 pounds, and i'm in my twenties... so it seems we may be a good match. :) i'll add you as a friend! good luck with the weight-loss, and congratulations on your sweet little lady! enjoy her!