For the ladies who get wet...

Options

Replies

• jessicae1aine
    Options
    I have the same issue. The only non-prescription I've found that does me any good is the Dove Cucumber & Melon invisible solid.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP

What is up with people who feel the need to click on said sexual innuendos to whine about it? No one forced you to open this.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    The Certain Dri makes me itch like crazy!! Nothing like itching your pits in front of a class of middle-schoolers...

Thanks for the Drysol and Rx recs, I'll have to look into it.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    What is up with you IMMATURE PEOPLE always titling your posts with sexual innuendo ? GROW UP

Must be your dirty mind love :laugh:
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Says the girl making the duck face with her DSLs...... Riiiiiiight....
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options
    [/quote]

ROF!! Did you really just say DSL?? LMFAO!!! PRICELESS!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Hey, what's this got to do with internet connections?

Stay on topic people!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    dove nectarine and white ginger.
    yum
  • MizSaz
    Options
    Yeah. I went there. Mostly because I can't draw someone in a glass house throwing rocks....
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options

Your boobies are showing.

Boobies? You are so immature by saying that....they are called dirty pillows

Wrong Wrong Wrong! They are called "breasticles" - please use the correct anatomical references. <giggle>
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Stay on topic people!

This is a weight loss site and you are supposed to be supportive!! Gosh. You people.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

Your boobies are showing.

Boobies? You are so immature by saying that....they are called dirty pillows

Wrong Wrong Wrong! They are called "breasticles" - please use the correct anatomical references. <giggle>

I never understood that saying. I personally don't think there is anything *icle* about boobies. Yes. I said boobies.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options

i love you.
  • MizSaz
    Options

Stay on topic people!

This is a weight loss site and you are supposed to be supportive!! Gosh. You people.

I totally support her weight loss. It's her sense of humor that could use some work. The holier than thou attitude around here is ridiculous!! Laugh, people. Life's too short to walk around this Earth like you've got a Dorito in your butt crack that you're trying really hard not to break....
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Oh - and I've always sweated profusely - Degree has been working for me so far.

And what's wrong with "icles"??? I've had some of the best times of my life with things that end in "icle" - PUUHHHLEEEZE!

:laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    I totally support her weight loss. It's her sense of humor that could use some work. The holier than thou attitude around here is ridiculous!! Laugh, people. Life's too short to walk around this Earth like you've got a Dorito in your butt crack that you're trying really hard not to break....

Oh my god I literally laughed out loud.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

I will never think of Doritos in the same way again :laugh:

Stay on topic people!

I will never see Doritos the same way again! :laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Oh - and I've always sweated profusely - Degree has been working for me so far.

And what's wrong with "icles"??? I've had some of the best times of my life with things that end in "icle" - PUUHHHLEEEZE!

:laugh:

Lol yeah, not so much my thing. :wink:
  • MizSaz
    Options

I will never think of Doritos in the same way again :laugh:

Stay on topic people!

I will never see Doritos the same way again! :laugh:

You're... welcome......? :wink:
  • MizSaz
    Options

Oh my god I literally laughed out loud.

Laughter is good for the soul. :laugh: