Standards? Do you have them?

Options

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I have them WAY more now than the 80's....

ahhh..the 80's:devil:

***SEX***
    DRUG's
    ***SEX***
    ROCK n ROLL
    ***SEX***

OH, did I mention..the SEX??:smokin:

Sex? what is that?
  • wendsong
    wendsong Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am just waiting in someone to lower their standards ..... ;o) ... someone ? I actually mean anyone x

LOL!!!
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    I've got high standards to pretty much everything.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I do have standards, just seems every guy I date I lower the bar :laugh:

However, because I am a single parent, I don't sleep around so even as low as my standards have gotten I'd rather just "sleep" alone

And on a side note, I'm starting to realize that having standards isn't a bad thing and I should expect men to meet them. (They're not unreasonable standards just basics- a job, a place to live, clean, can take care of himself, doesn't ask me for money, teeth in his mouth, likes kids, somewhat mature, daily hygiene...ya know, the basics, lol)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Huh, define "dry spell", it's been about 2 years now ...
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options

However, because I am a single parent, I don't sleep around so even as low as my standards have gotten I'd rather just "sleep" alone

And on a side note, I'm starting to realize that having standards isn't a bad thing and I should expect men to meet them. (They're not unreasonable standards just basics- a job, a place to live, clean, can take care of himself, doesn't ask me for money, teeth in his mouth, likes kids, somewhat mature, daily hygiene...ya know, the basics, lol)

wow i meet all of those standards. yay for standards!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Done the whole manwhore thing...

It's been a while, so yeah, I'll wait....
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    For dating, yes. For "dating", no.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Depends on which of my Gemini twins is out...LOL. One has good morals & standards, and the other one has zippo of nuthin!! :blushing:
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

wow i meet all of those standards. yay for standards!

How you doin'? :wink:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost my wife a few years ago, but she left me with the gift of 2 very wonderful kids. I owe it to myself, to her, and to them to stay healthy and strong. Part of that is not getting a disease by sleeping around. SO until I mary again I am not going to give in. Though after the rodeo there are usually seveal interested rodeo hags.

awesome! honorable and respectable!

My husband went to Heaven 10 years ago... I also have 2 children, now in their teens... I've only dated 3 men and only within the last couple years... I have never had sex with anyone other than my husband. lots of inquiries... but none meet the standard. still waiting for my "Prince Charming".
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Yes I still have standards no matter how long the dry spell although get a few drinks in me, and they will lower.

Bahaha I agree! Unfortunately, there's not a lot of guys who like a bigger girl, no matter how many drinks. I'm constantly surrounded by guys in my chosen path (engineering student), most of them single, and there's still no action.... :noway:
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

haha best response
  • christinet8504
    Options
    Sleep with just anyone? No way. I have vibrators. They don't have diseases or bad breath.

You go girl. Ditto 100%
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    Options
    Yes I still have standards no matter how long the dry spell although get a few drinks in me, and they will lower.

Bahaha I agree! Unfortunately, there's not a lot of guys who like a bigger girl, no matter how many drinks. I'm constantly surrounded by guys in my chosen path (engineering student), most of them single, and there's still no action.... :noway:

Engineering guys are known for their brains. But get them warmed up and you may be surprised...just pick one and ask him out.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options

best answer yet...lol
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have standards, and they're rather high. (And I'm good with that.) I don't believe in the existence of "casual sex".

Though I have sometimes wondered.. if God had made me more extroverted, would I be a huge slut? Ah, some things we'll never know. ;)
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I have standards, they need to have teeth, decent hygiene and there has to be attraction. Prior to me my husband had zero standards and well lets just say seeing what he would sleep with gives me absolutely no self esteem....he HAS ZERO standards...I take that back it needs a pulse.
  • Hung_Lo
    Hung_Lo Posts: 11
    Options
    I have automatic car.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    For a committed relationship, of course I have standards.

For the "I just want to get laid, oh you're a guy, wanna bang?" situation, nope. If I'm sexually attracted to them then that's good enough for me.