13»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Well my favorite is Mary Lous but that is local. Other than that Im quite fond on Maxwell House Hazelnut
  • jdruiz89
    jdruiz89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I wished our city had more of an open coffee shop. Instead of just being a particular brand of coffee. And I know retail stores only sale what is "popular".
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I drink folgers perc straight up black no sugar. i fill water to just above the 10 cup mark and put in 4tbsp grounds.
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    When I was in vet school in Athens, GA, there was a local coffe shop there called "Jittery Joe's" where we used to go & study. That is my favorite coffee...they make a killer skinny turtle....now I order the coffee online & have it shipped to me. They will ship it ground or whole, whichever you order. I like supporting the local vendor & I love the coffee...I like it better than Starbucks now. Some people say they think it is more bitter, but I think the flavor is much better. They also have a bike racing team & one of the coffee's goes to help support the team. They have one called "Whopass"...I think that is funny....they have a website if you are intrigued....
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    This millstone chocolate velvet is okay. I'm a little worried about that 'natural flavor' ingredient. Why can't they just throw some coco powder in it and be done with it?

I like Dunkin Donuts coffee, too.

I drink it with milk right now, using it as meal replacements, seems to be working. Of course I take my multivitamin and make my third meal an actual meal. I figure it can't be worse for me than a diet shake and it's a lot cheaper.
  • MustangCindy67
    MustangCindy67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I only drink Tim Hortons. I am addicted. I have 6 cups every morning...that equals 2 big mugs...lol.... I brew my own which makes it affordable....:)
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    I drink folgers because work gives it to us for free. I usually put in sugar and creamer and have 16oz cup a day. Other then that I usually just drink water and milk. Boring but sufficient
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Cameron's Caramel brownie and New England Coffee Rainforest Nut are my 2 faves right now. Black, no sugar.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Well my favorite is Mary Lous but that is local. Other than that Im quite fond on Maxwell House Hazelnut

MA?? ;)
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Peet's Major D!ckason's !!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I used to buy whatever's on sale. But, I won some Peet's in a raffle. Wow. :love:
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just drink folgers half caff with a packet of splenda and sometimes I'll blend it with almond milk. I like it because caffiene gives my heart palpultations and decaf is gross
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love coffee ^^ That's why my cat's name is Java

I drink Foldgers Columbian roast everyday. Even though my family will have a lot of cups everyday, I've only been able to drink 1 or 2 a day. Made it easy when I changed my lifestyle as I didn't have to cut back. Now I just use sugar free creamers and a packet of Truvia.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

MA?? ;)

Yup :-) Forgot they are in RI now
  • MTRUJILLO1986
    Options
    there is a healthier coffee that I use. My favorite is Mocha, I add some hazelnut cream to it. check out the website http://yourbenefits.organogold.com. They offer a variety of flavors.
  • talkingtohope
    Options
    milk or cream, no sugar.......no powdered or flavored creamers

at home, I use a Flavia individual cup brewing machine.......love the packets of French Roast and many others.

at home, also have a drip pot - use fresh chocolate raspberry beans, grind them and brew........sensational.

at home, also have a stove top espresso maker......mmmmm with a twist of lemon.

at work, we have a couple of Starbucks on-site.......double tall decaf latte is my order

after dinner out, cappucino or espresso.
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    8 O'clock, with a little bit of non-dairy powdered creamer. I ground my own beans this way.

Dunkin Donut's blend is good, too. :]

If it's Folgers or coffee from my work I HAVE to have a flavored creamer in it. Otherwise I feel it just ruins coffee.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    We mostly use Gevalia coffee, but once in a while we'll use coffee from Target (which isn't bad). I use sugar-free creamer from Coffee Mate, but when i'm at work i'll drink it black with some sugar in it.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Van Houtte French Vanilla
    :)