I need help!!! Reunion is coming

Options
I am excited and terrified at the same time when i got an invitation for our high school reunion on dec 8 this year, whew i got a lot of lbs more to lose, i need to look good hahaha you know what high school reunion means hehhe and they knew me as thin, i dont want my past admirers that i rejected to thank god i didnt date them because of how i look right now hehehe, my goal weight is 100 -110 lbs , my starting weight was 180 iam now 160, do u think guys i can reach it? Any tips? suggestion?

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    between now and then you can definitely lose at least 30-40 pounds without killing yourself.
    to really lose fat (and make it look like you've lost more).
    - eat over your BMR but below your TDEE
    - set your MFP macros to 40% /30% fat and protein
    - start lifting heavy weights NOW. check out new rules of lifting for women and stronglifts.com for routines
    - dont be tempted to focus too much on cardio but make sure you do a combo of HIIT and more steady state cardio.

you might not look thin by then, but you will definitely look FIT, which is much better in my opinion, especially when you want to stunt on them hoes
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    bump to come back to this
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh! Mine is supposed to be in Nov! Ack! And I have the same/similar numbers as you. We should friend up and be accountable! I seriously need to LOSE! lol
  • Karenzky
    Karenzky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh! Mine is supposed to be in Nov! Ack! And I have the same/similar numbers as you. We should friend up and be accountable! I seriously need to LOSE! lol
    me too hahaha lets turn this "pressure" into motivation! Lets do this
  • Karenzky
    Karenzky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    between now and then you can definitely lose at least 30-40 pounds without killing yourself.
    to really lose fat (and make it look like you've lost more).
    - eat over your BMR but below your TDEE
    - set your MFP macros to 40% /30% fat and protein
    - start lifting heavy weights NOW. check out new rules of lifting for women and stronglifts.com for routines
    - dont be tempted to focus too much on cardio but make sure you do a combo of HIIT and more steady state cardio.

you might not look thin by then, but you will definitely look FIT, which is much better in my opinion, especially when you want to stunt on them hoes
    thanks i'm new in this so im kinda ignorant on those terms, so i googled it hehehe and now im exploring youtube for some hiit home workout ,thanks for the suggestion
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    me too hahaha lets turn this "pressure" into motivation! Lets do this

Totally! Come hell or high water! Sorry don't wanna be the one person, "And uh, who are YOU?" I wanna be, "Damn! Who's THAT!" Haha :D