Replies

• ThePersnicketyOtter
    ThePersnicketyOtter Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose, maybe a little over that. Wanna be friends? :D
  • carriedavis77
    carriedavis77 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've lost 150lbs! :) I still have 20 more lbs that I would like to get rid of but I remind myself sometimes daily that I should be proud of what I have accomplished so far and to be patient with the rest :)

One piece of advice... celebrate every loss! There is no such thing as "not enough" as long as you're giving 100%!
  • FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 100 lbs. I only put 50 on my goal because I figure I can get there before I get discouraged. You can add me as a friend if you want. :smile:
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I still have 150lbs to go as well add me if you would to =)
  • jordynanddre
    Options
    helloo everyone my name is Jordyn ive got about 120 or so pounds to go. ive got no support here anyone willing to be a help?
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I still have 137 to lose to reach my UG .. feel free to add me ..
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, the more the merrier on this journey! :-)
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :) you All can do this!!

When I was at my heaviest I can remember being so irritated because I thought; Good Lord, even if i lost 50lbs (which at the time seemed IMPOSSIBLE) I would still be Huge and i didn't want to face the disappointment!

Don't get caught up in the numbers like I did :) cause looking back it goes soooooo fast, enjoy your little victories that I know each and every one of you will have :D

I look forward to seeing all of your before and afters!!
  • GidgetW
    GidgetW Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi I have around 150 I want to lose. Feel free to add me if you want. I just logged in for my 10th day here so I am kinda new to all of this.
  • karaisadahl
    karaisadahl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I still have around 140 pounds to go, but I've come a long way!
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Looking to lose around a hundred as well!! Would be more than happy to give support and motivation!
  • horsepoet24
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to loose and looking for friends! :-) I have to loose 24 so it starts showing on my ticker. Does anyone know how I can change this so I can have my ticker start counting down so I have some motivation? I'll accept friend requests if you help motivate me! :-)
  • quinl1lr
    quinl1lr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here as well. I have about 100lb to loose. I'm always looking for friends for support and that challenge me. I have a huge problem staying motivated, so hopefully this community will keep me on track : )
  • Emgees
    Emgees Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes please add me, I have 140 to loose, started a week ago, so feel like it's an unclimable mountain.
  • vinreo82
    vinreo82 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yep i have just over 100 pounds to lose until i am any bit acceptable to the BMI... honestly id be happy to lose 80 though... but really honestly i'd just like to lose enough to fit in all the clothes i've kept from my pre 3X wardrobe. I know you guys can do it, this site really seams legit i'm glad to have found it!
  • no_stemz
    no_stemz Posts: 47
    Options
    I had 102 to lose for my initial goal (61 to go on that) and my ultimate goal will be 132 below the starting weight (91 to go). Strangely, I'm more motivated now than I've ever been before.
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100. Lost 15 so far and not stopping! I'm always looking for more support! Feel free to add me. I'm pretty good at motivating others as well!
  • duchessofdoom
    duchessofdoom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, Everyone!
    I, too, have 100 lbs (and maybe then some) to loose. I would love to be surrounded by people who know what I'm going through!

I joined a year ago, then I stopped. After a recent bout with surgery and recovery I KNOW I need to get going again, and restarted 6/18/2012.

I hope with the help and motivation of some of the people on MFP I can make it this time!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me please!
  • ultim8fury
    ultim8fury Posts: 42
    Options
    My initial goal is only 86lbs but I could probably stand to lose way more than that.

Feel free to add me.