Hello, new and looking for motivation

Options
tamba01
tamba01 Posts: 110 Member
I am new to this site and although I don't have a lot of weight to lose, I want to get back into healthy habits. I have been going through alot of in my personal life. I have recently lost a loved one and my father is terminal. I don't have control over his health issues (even though I wish I did) but I do have control over mine, I just need help refocusing on my health, and staying motivated while going through tough times

Replies

• Kcarroll01
    Kcarroll01 Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow....that is a lot to bear. Sorry to hear you experiencing such pain. It certainly is not easy. I would be glad to be a source of support :)
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Feel free to add me if you want. This is a great site and its wonderful to have friends to support you. :)
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss and for what you're going through with your dad. Feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I am new to this site and although I don't have a lot of weight to lose, I want to get back into healthy habits. I have been going through alot of in my personal life. I have recently lost a loved one and my father is terminal. I don't have control over his health issues (even though I wish I did) but I do have control over mine, I just need help refocusing on my health, and staying motivated while going through tough times

Prayers being sent up for you and your family. Add me if you would like. We could all use support.
  • miripat
    miripat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello and Good morning,
    First, how do I get started, after coming home from working with 12 toddlers in a 9 hour day? By the time I get home I just want to sit with a relaxing dinner. I look outside my window and I know I should join others as they walk pass:ohwell: but I feel out of energy. I need to lose 20 pounds.. HELP!
  • tamba01
    tamba01 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the support. I appreciate the kind words :)