Replies

• shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Mila Kunis
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Paul Rudd. He's goofy and nerdy and adorable and I'd eat him up.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    girl crush is deffinitly Zooey Deschanel. shes clueless haha.

jack O' connell *drool* skins uk was brilliant. bad *kitten* additude and protective. his accent is to diiiiiie for. <3
    flash back to the little girl in me who obsesses over backstreat boys haha.

jackoconnell.jpg

oh and tthe men from workaholics. particularly blake <3 he is hillarious- on film at least- and i would love to light up with him. i find his personality seriouslllly attractive. i have an unhealthy obsession haha. the one who wrote the show graduated from my college, now they are on comedy central.
    workaholics-comedy-central-tv-show.jpg
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tim McGraw...quite possibly the most perfect male specimen EVER. Wow, the things I would do to that man.

S4wTimMcGraw013.jpg
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'll take Matthew McConaughey, pleaseandthankyou. Along with that smokin' hot body, he's got that sweet Texas drawl that I find irresistible! :heart:
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    oh and ed westwick from gossip girl. his smarmy attitude totally turns me on.:blushing:

oh yess i know exactly what your saying :p nate too? haha
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    David Duchovny because I LOVED him in X-files!! But I would want to marry Foxx Mulder the character. :-)
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'll have a large marriage serve of Hugh Jackman as he's the whole package - gorgeous, great body, great personality, family man...etc.

With a side order of Gerard Butler. Hummanah hummanah. :love:
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bruce Willis or Jason Statham.

Or even Vin Diesel.

I have a thing for guys with big arms, stubble and a "take-no-*kitten*" attitude!

Oooooh! Forgot Robert Downey Jr... How could I?!
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be Zachary Levi. Though I've never met him, I understand that he's a nice guy, he's nerdy, he has an amazing voice and he's a damn cutie!

He's kind of fake nice. You know, the "I have to be nice to my fans because they're my bread and butter and not because I'm actually nice" kind of nice. But I agree that he has an amazing voice and is easy on the eyes.

Oh goodness - I love how people talk about celebrities like they know them, just because they have seen them give an interview..... :laugh: :huh:

Or because they met them on more than one occasion. But you know, it's all the same! /sarcasm
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Oh, crap!

The hubs has just reminded me of two more: Billy Zane circa 1997 and Kelly Slater...

Drooooool...
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Karl Urban, Sexy!!!!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI1oZCCONaD8XDUArSwbQ9xwqWc4lYDWIG2OSAqpoL2rl52siv or if hes not available this guy will do nicely :heart: :heart:

This!!!
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    Right now - Russell Martin. Hes the catcher for the NYY. I don't really know what it is about him, but he does it for me! :love:

He's a cutie, that's what! In pinstripes, no less :love:

I'm inclined to think this thread would be more aptly titled "eventually divorce a celebrity", but here's the deal: you can have Martin, I get Swisher.

You 2 can have Martin and Swisher, I want Jeter! I have had a crush on that man for 20 years!!! Sexy, funny, incredible ball player! And he <3s his family, and stays true to his home!

My other 2 choices, if I can't have Derek, would be Alex O'Loughlin...SMOKIN hot bod, accent, and those eyes! I am crazy about his eyes! OR Peter Facinelli. Hot as Dr Carlisle Cullen, yes, but true life, that brown hair light eye combo is sooo sexy! Yum yum yum!!!! (Always thought I was a leg girl, hmmm might have to change that to an eye girl! lmao)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I would take Sandra Bullock or Tina Fey because of their quirky, funny, yet sensible girl-next-door natures.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Gina Carano. She's a Pro MMA fighter, and actress, but is just sexy in all aspects! :love:
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Tom Hiddleston. He's absolutely brilliant as an actor and a person. Not to mention, he's British and extremely handsome!
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    Johnny Depp. With all the different characters he has played, think of the roleplaying :D
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Sam Beam, A southern man with an absolutely amazing voice and an epic beard.

ironwine320x480.jpg
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wentworth Miller from Prison Break...yummy!!!