Hit my goal !!! But should I ( pics ) 51lbs gone

Options
124»

Replies

• skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats on weight loss, the new wife and the new baby on the way. Wow I guess you do win on all counts. Good job.:drinker: :smile: :wink:
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should leave weight out of the equation this time and set a reduction in body fat goal or increased muscle mass. Or do some fitness program or do some heavy lifting etc etc

First off you have done a fantastic job! Congratulations. I agree with above, instead of that number on the scale how about some heavy lifting you are definitely ready for the final cuts! KUP on how you move forward.
  • jfig600
    jfig600 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the great comments . I do feel much better now about myself and how I look maybe this year I will take my shirt off at the beach :)

For the rest of this week I will still be pushing hard to end the contest strong then I will start working on toning next week .

For those who asked I did lose weight fast but I think I did it in a healthy way , I ate around 2000 calories a day sometimes a lot more on those special days. I also ate things I enjoyed just kept it to a serving size instead of eating the entire bag of Doritos or Oreos and the many other goodies that have been within arms reach.

I have been doing a lot of cardio and body weight workouts at the gym and days I don't go I play hockey as my workout
    Been trying to do something just about everyday

Next week I will start working with weights and start toning a bit really would like to see more of my abs
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, you look SO much younger - and hotter! Congrats!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Weight loss and you got the V-Cut....Congrats!
  • LavaRoushFiveOh
    LavaRoushFiveOh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great man. I started at 255.5 and my goal is 200lbs. I am 6ft 2in.
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • chriscm70
    chriscm70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • jfig600
    jfig600 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So I hit my goal of 210 lbs but I think I will change that and go for 200 lbs . I do have a large frame and don't want to look to small

Before
    259.6 lbs
    Suit coat 48 R
    Pants 38

106 days later

Now
    208.2 lbs
    Suit coat 44R
    Pants. 33

photo1-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

71a5ea07.jpg

Now

d28a5d75.jpg

3a74a4b2.jpg

23c01ea4.jpg

b81a4e20.jpg

67e73953.jpg

I started this because of a weight loss challenge with some friends that ends this weekend
    hopefully I win the $500 but if not I still won for myself. Also my wife thought I was crazy
    Because she was 3 months pregnant when I started lots of temptation but just kept it in moderation

**************UPDATE********************

I won the contest I was in I was down 20.4% of my weight 53lbs gone for good . thanks to MFP and all the great people on here
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look great and younger too! Congrats!
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Nice work bro!

Same weight as I a, now! I agree with most other people.

Forget the scale and just do strength training. SPARTA!!!
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome work dude! You look great. I agree with the others. Don't try to lose any more weight, start building some mean muscle :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!