Jerry Sandusky Guilty!!!

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    He will be in protective custody so he does not have much to worry about

I'm pretty sure they will get to him no matter what...
  • ennddiiaassaassnnaacce
    Options
    A victory for all survivors of childhood sex abuse to see an offender in such a prominent position get put away for the rest of his life. Hopefully a step towards progress of more support, people reporting and more good outcomes in court. I'm glad that the trial is over.
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    Well because this is a 'high profile' case and he will be in a FEDERAL Prison. I'm a federal officer in Philly and most of the Inmates I work with would love to get ahold of him here.
    Why hasn't someone come up with the headline "From Penn St to the State Pen" yet?
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I heard he's expected to be put in solitary confinement for his personal safety. From what I've heard about inmates' perceptions of child predators, he'd be dead first day mainline.

They reported this weekend that he's on suicide watch...so he has his own personal guard.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Why hasn't someone come up with the headline "From Penn St to the State Pen" yet?

You're so right. It's low hanging fruit.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Can you say Michael Jackson!! Boy's & Girls

That's uncalled for. Regardless of what the man may or may not have done, he was still a better human being than Sandusky ever was. Let the man rest in peace, he went through enough hell when he was alive.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Poor guy.

J/K. I hope they rip his @$$ open with a crow bar and jam a broken wine bottle into it. Then, castrate him and feed his balls to him before he dies.

C'mon! Tell us how you REALLY feel!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    How could this have gone on this long unnoticed?
    There is something bigger going on.
  • tabulator32
    Options

That's uncalled for. Regardless of what the man may or may not have done, he was still a better human being than Sandusky ever was. Let the man rest in peace, he went through enough hell when he was alive.

The only difference was Sandusky wasn't a pop idol.

How is Michael Jackson a better person than Sandusky?
  • saragato
    Options

Other than that, how Michael Jackson a better person than Sandusky?

Jackson actually had remorse. It was reported that during the trial when a victim was describing what Sandusky did, his eyes were closed and he looked as though he was reliving the moment. Jackson never did that, he apologized left and right and felt guilt.

Again, it's uncalled for to compare two men especially when there was never any SOLID. EVIDENCE. that Jackson did squat. If there was, he would've been thrown in prison too, pop star or not. Justice System couldn't give two squirts of p*ss who you are when it comes to things like murder and hurting children.

EDIT: And if you ask me, the media played up what little they had on Jackson and continually harassed him wherever he went because they could. I'm not saying the man's innocent because I know he had to have some sort of mental problems thanks to his dad, but he wasn't the monster Sandusky is.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    If that happen here in Canada he'd be out in 18 months on good behaviour. :explode: He deserves whatever is coming to him.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I cant imagine being a Penn State grad. they are tainted forever. how could you ever be proud of your school again?
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Hope his fellow cell mate finds him very attractive, I just wish that they could have pinned Joe Paterno to the wall also. Guess someday they will be reunited in the fires of penance.
  • tabulator32
    Options

Jackson actually had remorse. It was reported that during the trial when a victim was describing what Sandusky did, his eyes were closed and he looked as though he was reliving the moment. Jackson never did that, he apologized left and right and felt guilt.

Again, it's uncalled for to compare two men especially when there was never any SOLID. EVIDENCE. that Jackson did squat. If there was, he would've been thrown in prison too, pop star or not. Justice System couldn't give two squirts of p*ss who you are when it comes to things like murder and hurting children.

EDIT: And if you ask me, the media played up what little they had on Jackson and continually harassed him wherever he went because they could. I'm not saying the man's innocent because I know he had to have some sort of mental problems thanks to his dad, but he wasn't the monster Sandusky is.

Well, there sure was a hell of a lot of CIRCUMSTANTIAL. EVIDENCE.

And, if you recall, they never DID find out what happened to his other glove!

All very suspicious if you ask me.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

they have. a long time ago.
  • saragato
    Options

Well, there sure was a hell of a lot of CIRCUMSTANTIAL. EVIDENCE.

And, if you recall, they never DID find out what happened to his other glove!

All very suspicious if you ask me.

Circumstantial evidence doesn't make a solid case. Maybe in Law & Order shows, but not in reality.

The glove was stuffed in his pants. Why else did he have such a bulge throughout the 80s?
  • ew513
    ew513 Posts: 35
    Options
    BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    How could this have gone on this long unnoticed?
    There is something bigger going on.

people knew... they enabled him maybe just by inaction..
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Regardless of what the man may or may not have done, he was still a better human being than Sandusky ever was.
    really so just because he is Michael its ok thats stupid
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    In England, Sandusky would have got a 2 week suspended sentence and a slot on day time TV and made sure his human rights remain intact. There was a man in England who raped a 9 week old baby that got 10 weeks..70 days.