Jerry Sandusky Guilty!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ew513
    ew513 Posts: 35
    Options
    Why hasn't someone come up with the headline "From Penn St to the State Pen" yet?

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I cant imagine being a Penn State grad. they are tainted forever. how could you ever be proud of your school again?

Time heals most wounds. Yeah the titles and the stories stick, but their power weakens with age. It's like with Columbine High School and the colleges that have had strings of shootings or rapes. I think most of it is when the media finally lets the story go and the people that live in and around the school/state can go about their lives.
  • saragato
    Options
    Can you say Michael Jackson!! Boy's & Girls

Regardless of what the man may or may not have done, he was still a better human being than Sandusky ever was.
    really so just because he is Michael its ok thats stupid

Thank you for making a stupid assumption. I never said it was just because it was Jackson, I said it because there is nothing you can compare between the two as one was not like the other in any way, shape, or form when it came to the same accusations.

And thanks for calling my reasoning stupid, always nice to be insulted instead of getting an adult response.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Too bad his lawyer can't go with him accusing the victims of coming forward for financial gain. Who wishes for this to happen in their life. Also, there were people who walked in on this so it was never a he said/he said thing..
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    How could this have gone on this long unnoticed?
    There is something bigger going on.

Many many mistakes were made through the years with this.
    As a HUGE fan of college football... sadly my opinion of both JoePa and the University will never, ever be the same.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    you're right. If Sandusky was smart enough to have a ranch with candy-filled cabins and a pet monkey to lure the kids, he would have never been caught.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options

Regardless of what the man may or may not have done, he was still a better human being than Sandusky ever was.

Thank you for making a stupid assumption. I never said it was just because it was Jackson, I said it because there is nothing you can compare between the two as one was not like the other in any way, shape, or form when it came to the same accusations.

And thanks for calling my reasoning stupid, always nice to be insulted instead of getting an adult response.

Ignore him, he's just trolling for trouble. Sometimes the best response to people like that is no response.
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    In England, Sandusky would have got a 2 week suspended sentence and a slot on day time TV and made sure his human rights remain intact. There was a man in England who raped a 9 week old baby that got 10 weeks..70 days.

That is disgusting and shocking. I hope that guy burns in hell with Sandusky.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I cant imagine being a Penn State grad. they are tainted forever. how could you ever be proud of your school again?

Time heals most wounds. Yeah the titles and the stories stick, but their power weakens with age. It's like with Columbine High School and the colleges that have had strings of shootings or rapes. I think most of it is when the media finally lets the story go and the people that live in and around the school/state can go about their lives.

This I think is more of a potential problem as far as school pride, faith in the administration as the administration failed big time on this one. The fact this was all swept under the rug for a decade. The fact parents entrust universities and the teachers and administration with the well being of thier children and that wasn't done here.
  • saragato
    Options

Ignore him, he's just trolling for trouble. Sometimes the best response to people like that is no response.

Thanks. I just got a little keyed up because I don't want to be thought of as "one of those Jackson fans." Just honestly you can't compare Jackson as a person to Sandusky. Sandusky has no remorse and he used his position to keep things under wraps for as long as they have been and even in trial they were fighting for him not because any believed his innocence but because they wanted him back at his job. Jackson was basically crucified on less and it visibly effected him. His innocence, as I said, I can't confirm but he still doesn't deserve his name dragged through the mud to be compared to this monster.
  • saragato
    Options

This I think is more of a potential problem as far as school pride, faith in the administration as the administration failed big time on this one. The fact this was all swept under the rug for a decade. The fact parents entrust universities and the teachers and administration with the well being of thier children and that wasn't done here.

That's true. I think the next step may end up being a public outcry for administrative position purging and putting in new, heavily-screened people. Because if current administration all the way up kept their mouths shut for the sake of a sport then they don't really deserve their jobs. Unfortunately sports are more important than academics in many minds (I know it's showing here, the state university here has had several budget cuts to certain departments but the football, basketball, etc teams have gotten gravy on their potatoes) and that's got a lot to do with bad things getting the swept under the rug treatment.

But really if the school ever hopes to redeem itself it's going to have to do a lot and that may take just as much time as the laundry airing out.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

. His innocence, as I said, I can't confirm but he still doesn't deserve his name dragged through the mud to be compared to this monster.

If he indeed did touch little boys, then yes he does deserve that
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    does anybody realize that "chesters" dont get put in general population because they will be killed? he will probably end up dying there but not by murder. i think its sick what he did and so do rapists and murderers and just because they killed, every prisoner hates animal and child abusers!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I wish they could fry him. He doesn't even appear to give a rats butt about this. He appears very cocky and he actually smiled at the camera. I HATE that he did this to so many innocent children. I was in that position for many many years and never dared to speak out. I am so proud of those young men for speaking up. I am sorry, but there is nothing bad enough that will happen to this man in prison, short of death. Just my opinion.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    does anybody realize that "chesters" dont get put in general population because they will be killed? he will probably end up dying there but not by murder. i think its sick what he did and so do rapists and murderers and just because they killed, every prisoner hates animal and child abusers!

They will find a way to get to him...
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    In England, Sandusky would have got a 2 week suspended sentence and a slot on day time TV and made sure his human rights remain intact. There was a man in England who raped a 9 week old baby that got 10 weeks..70 days.

That is disgusting and shocking. I hope that guy burns in hell with Sandusky.

Yikes. That's terrible. Why such a short sentence I wonder?