Looking for motivation buddies?

Options
Hello,
Today was my first day of my diet, I am on a diet called herbal life you basically have 2 milkshakes and a main meal for dinner. I found this hard during the evening as i went to the pub to watch the football and desperately wanted to drink, however i purposely drove and stuck to one bottle of budweiser which is quite an achievement for me. I was wondeing if there were any newbies not necessarily on herbal life but losing weight, i always find motivation helps and i know in a few days time i'm gonna be strolling past the chippy in circles gagging for food lol. I aim to lose 5 and a half stone, reaching to a healthy 10.7. Hope to hear back from some of you :)
Maria x

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • adamswife23
    adamswife23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me adamswife23. We are all here to help. :)
  • xuashe
    xuashe Posts: 46
    Options
    Add me!
    I love new buddies :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I had a Happy Meal today. What was I thinking?:noway:
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I'm here everyday!
  • Mariacarr1992
    Mariacarr1992 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    added you all :D x
  • jupeto
    jupeto Posts: 4
    Options
    Can add me - I am also new at theis but I dont call it a diet - it is a caloric intake reduction program. Sounds fancy but it is in fact a diet, the nutritionist goes bezerk when I call it a diet. She laughed when I came up with CIRP. Glad it was funny - anyway. always looking for someone to chat with.
  • Mariacarr1992
    Mariacarr1992 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 2 today I am working a afternoon shift 4 till 8 so I had a lie in and woke up at half 1 at about 2 I had some soup does this count as breakie or lunch? X I have drunk a litre of water and I will be having dinner at 8 x