Anyone Doing INSANITY WORKOUT????

Options
123457»

Replies

• nellyfb
    nellyfb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Planning on starting tomorrow!!...I originally started and made it to recovery week but lost all motivation!! I did see results(lost 17+lbs) but gained it all back due to eating terribly and not exercising!! So I am ready to take the plunge again eating healthy and working out!!
  • dowkee
    dowkee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Did fitness test and actually made it through. Tried a couple of days and realized I have to get to the gym for a couple months before tackling it. Of course, I'm pushing 60 so I'm happy I got as far as I did! I will be doing it in about a month.
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity tomorrow night - feel free to add me, we can help support each other!!!
  • Xniecex
    Xniecex Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been really obsessed with the idea of starting insanity lately. Were all of you working out before you started it? I'm not very athletic, although I am able to pass a Navy PFT test (the run isn't pretty but it's gets done). Should I do something else first, or just jump into it. I want to be vacation ready and I leave in 89 days!

^^ second this!!!

I want to try it. but what am i getting myself in to??
  • DragonSIN
    DragonSIN Posts: 2
    Options
    I saw the infomercial one night and what made me take notice is that instead of pretty people posing, it's all kinda of people sweating and keeling over and looking burned out but so ecstatic!
    It looks like it would keep my interest far more than the usual work out programs as well. I'm just a bit intimidated, I havn't been on a workout regimine before and while I've lost a good bit of weight I still have a ways to go.
    Any advice or suggestions for a noobie? I appriciate input ^^ Thanks!!
  • CynthiaAnnGA
    Options
    Are there any older people 50 & up doing Insanity?
  • nursenovak
    Options
    Hello I jsut started Insanity this morning. WHOA that Fit Test was serious im nervous but also pretty excited I have heard GREAT thngs about Insanity so im ready to get insane. :happy: I have a High School Reunion to go to On Aug 18th so Im hoping to see some good results by then? How long did it take for anyone to see results?
  • mo135
    mo135 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Are there any older people 50 & up doing Insanity?

Well, 49 is close. :smile:
  • loveachallenge
    loveachallenge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello,

On day one of month 2 of Insanity and the first workout was HARD! Alot more intense, I burned 1030 calories. The workout is great, I enjoy high intense cardio. I haven't lost any weight at at all. I gained about 5 pounds. I am not following the nutrition plan faithfully 100% but I do eat pretty healthy. I eat 3 meals a day and 2 snacks most days and I do drink alcohol moderately on weekends. I also throw in 3-5 mile runs twice a week.

Although I havent lost weight, I did loose a few inches and definitely seeing the muscle tone especially in my core. I know the program is working although I haven't seen any weight loss. I'm hoping by the end of month 2 I will see even more results. Most likely I will do another round as well.

I'll be 33 this year, 4.11 and 125 pounds; I was 120 when I started Insanity. I recommend a HRM for sure. I got one in the middle of the first month. I do the whole workout and dig deep. On the plyo's I usually take a few extra breaths. Good luck.