I'm Sara looking for some friends

Options
swest87
swest87 Posts: 7 Member
Hello,
My name is Sara and I am 24 years old. I have being using myfitnesspal on and off since January. It hasn't been until recently that I got the real motivation to work on losing weight, but is seem that every now and then I will lose my motivation. So I am just looking for some friendly motivators as I try to hop back on the losing weight train. :happy:

Thanks,
Sara

Replies

• sarah3586
    sarah3586 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am looking from some friendly motivators too! I'll add you. Good luck!
  • missmj35
    missmj35 Posts: 3
    Options
    Can I join with you guys? I am trying to find friends so that i feel more commitment to following a plan. I think having people to check in with will motivate me to visit MFP more often.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You got it!
  • randiz66
    randiz66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara, A friend got me to join this site over a year ago and until recently have not been back on it since the day I joined. I added you as a friend. I am a 100% motivated to do this but like you need some motivation from others. We can do this.
  • swest87
    swest87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    All of you are just awesome! Thank you so much for all the responses!!
    missmj35, of course you can! the more the marrier!
  • Meems216
    Meems216 Posts: 3
    Options
    Just recently started and need that motivation, I add you.
  • chadkander
    chadkander Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara,

My name is Chad. My wife and I use this program together. Sometimes I need someone to kinda push me through the cravings too...I ve so far lost 41lbs with this program and doing p90x in the mornings...
  • Melmomof6
    Melmomof6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey girl ,
    feel free to add! i know what it is like to need some motivation! we can help support each other! good luck!!!
  • tamrah1991
    Options
    Iam also looking for some friendly motivators :-) i joined a couple of days ago but started regular workouts and hopefully healthy eating a week ago. so far the only thing iam struggling with is eating, iam just not hungry. feel free to add me :-)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I will add you because I am looking for buddies too.
  • josephine0701
    josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    adding u right now!
  • jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too- I'll add you!
  • Freshnewstart2012
    Options
    Already done lol hope we can keep each other motavated Lets get it DONE !!!! lol
  • levie27
    levie27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im looking for some friends also...im new and loseing weight alone sucks..And i need ideas on what types of food to eat and if i had friends i could look at what everyone else is eating and get ideas from that..:smile::smile: :smile:
  • XoCynthiaXo
    XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sent the request! =]
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for new friends on here. Im 26 and I still have a bunch of weight to lose. Feel free to add me if u would like.
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara, my name is Sarah!

I'm always looking for friends/motivation/support, so feel free to add me anyone!
  • fitandstrongmommy
    fitandstrongmommy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place feel free to add me
  • jsukhan
    jsukhan Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome, can always use more friends and food ideas.
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    I'm Mark. Feel free to add me if you'd like.