Exercises to get rid of/tone inner thigh fat..

Options
Does anyone know of any exercises that will tone and or get rid of inner thigh fat? I mean what girl wants their thighs rubbing while walking wearing shorts or a bikini?? Not this girl.. lol

Any workout suggestions would be helpful. Any youtube videos that you guys use???

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of any exercises that will tone and or get rid of inner thigh fat? I mean what girl wants their thighs rubbing while walking wearing shorts or a bikini?? Not this girl.. lol

Any workout suggestions would be helpful. Any youtube videos that you guys use???

Squats and lunges...preferably with heavy weights (meaning weights you can't do more than 5-8 squats or lunges while holding).
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce. Calorie deficit to lose fat all over, and patience are the keys.
  • lilybear84
    lilybear84 Posts: 57
    Options

Squats and lunges...preferably with heavy weights (meaning weights you can't do more than 5-8 squats or lunges while holding).

OOOOO ok
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

OOOOO ok

Without following tigerswords advice, they won't help a bit...just so you know. I always forget to add the diet part...because I assume its included.
  • broookiepoo
    broookiepoo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Go to YouTube and watch "POP Pilates inner thigh insanity". It's great :)