to all those girls with insecurities :

Options
So you may not be perfect, you may not wear a smile on your face daily, and you may look at the ground every time that cute guy you like looks at you. You may go through PMS like the rest of us, you may act all shy when you feel uncomfortable and don''t know what to say. You may secretly wish for something but not say anything because you think people will say you're stupid and you're ideas aren't worth anything.

Other girls may call you ugly and bring your insecurity down to the bare minimum, and when you look at pretty girls you wish that you were them and could get all the guys you want. Well you know what, **** all of that! You are gorgeous, you deserve to be happy!

So what if you aren't the most gorgeous girl on the world, all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways, and you my dear friend have an amazing personality. You take life too hard, and you don't do things that make you happy, because you're always pleasing others. Well that all has to stop, no one is your responsibilty and you deserve the best and happiest life that you can have.

No worries, no bull**** lies and games. No girls that are putting you down, nothing but pure happiness. & I promise to be there every step of the way because you are an amazing person, and there are people out there that care, they may not show it sometimes but deep down they do.

So **** the rest of the world. SMILE (: be happy, be you! ♥

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, one thousand times **LOVE**
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    glad that you like it :)
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I was happy with your post until I got to the part where you stated "all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways". :noway:
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I was happy with your post until I got to the part where you stated "all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways". :noway:

ps i stole this off a friend's facebook page it's not actually mine... but she told me what she was trying to say was that this was according to most of the people which she knows.

I for one believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way. Our "flaws" is what makes us unique.
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    loveee... loads of love for your post... made me feel great
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I love this post. :heart:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Me too =[. People tell me I'm pretty, but I like to think I'm pretty outgoing too :( hahaha
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great post :)
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This was great and made my night! I had a posting on here earlier tonight and there were some rude comments and pretty much made me feel stupid and unknowing. So thank you!
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Definitely love you for posting this :)
  • VelociMama
    Options

Also agree with this comment. Don't pass judgement when you don't want to be judged. There are a lot of beautiful people who have lovely personalities also.

We all need to stop judging quality of character by what we look like.

Otherwise, :heart: this post bigtime. We all need to love ourselves more and hate others less.
  • Uglyduckling2swan
    Options
    Oh gosh, I look on the ground ALL the time. I just don't want to make eye contact. Thank you for writing this. :)
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    No matter how hot, pretty, beautiful one person may be...somebody, somewhere is tired of their crap.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options

Also agree with this comment. Don't pass judgement when you don't want to be judged. There are a lot of beautiful people who have lovely personalities also.

Otherwise, :heart: this post bigtime. We all need to love ourselves more and hate others less.

Maybe you should look for the post which said that I did not write this.....
  • VelociMama
    Options

Maybe you should look for the post which said that I did not write this.....

Maybe you should've edited it before posting it here.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    So you may not be perfect, you may not wear a smile on your face daily, and you may look at the ground every time that cute guy you like looks at you. You may go through PMS like the rest of us, you may act all shy when you feel uncomfortable and don''t know what to say. You may secretly wish for something but not say anything because you think people will say you're stupid and you're ideas aren't worth anything.

Other girls may call you ugly and bring your insecurity down to the bare minimum, and when you look at pretty girls you wish that you were them and could get all the guys you want. Well you know what, **** all of that! You are gorgeous, you deserve to be happy!

So what if you aren't the most gorgeous girl on the world, all the pretty girls have ugly personalities anyways, and you my dear friend have an amazing personality. You take life too hard, and you don't do things that make you happy, because you're always pleasing others. Well that all has to stop, no one is your responsibilty and you deserve the best and happiest life that you can have.

No worries, no bull**** lies and games. No girls that are putting you down, nothing but pure happiness. & I promise to be there every step of the way because you are an amazing person, and there are people out there that care, they may not show it sometimes but deep down they do.

So **** the rest of the world. SMILE (: be happy, be you! ♥

Thanks for the post, I badly need this NOW. I have very low self-esteem, no thanks for me being the ugly duckling kid, an ugly, fat teenager who also had an ED at one point in my life & some bad relationships in the past. Not to mention that my family kept comparing me to my skinny sister (although she's still skinny but well I'm thinner than her now).

I know this is kinda shallow but it also doesn't help whenever I see threads about MFP crush or hottest girls in MFP especially that I can't even see a single one of them mentions me although I do see some of my friends' post saying they consider all in their friends list (that includes me) as hottie but still many times I can't help but wish I were those ladies whose usernames always mentioned.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

For me a woman with a pretty face, has a 36-24-36 body but rotten personality isn't beautiful at all. Being pretty doesn't always mean you're beautiful.
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    Uglyduckling, you look amazing! So beautiful and charming!

Severel times complete strangers stopped me at the street, just to say "you´re ugly!" No kidding.... And I used to be thin, before I started on my medication. Beauty have nothing to do with weight. I used to answer " but I´m happy- are you?" But ofcourse it affects me.

Thank you for the post!
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    And LaMujerLasBon, I can´t see your face properly, but you have a figure like a Venus! I wish I looked like that!! And I´m not saing this to be polite, I really mean it!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile: agreed!