starting today 30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just started 30DS today. I was able to do all 20 minutes without having to take a break. I plan on doing it 5 days a week. I also do cycle and kettlebell.
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I also started 30 day shred today and can honestly say it kicked my butt!! My legs feel like jello, can only imagine what it will be like tomorrow!
  • shannyb25
    shannyb25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I started it today. Jillian kicked my butt. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though. I have to get a better sports bra! I ended up holing up my boobs during the butt kicks! LOL
  • broookiepoo
    broookiepoo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Where do you get the DVD? And how much weight can it help you lose?
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this tonight.
    Looking forward to it.
  • chefgirl866
    Options
    Finished l1d1. Did not realize how week my upper body was until I started the squat and press. Did a 15 minute walk to cool down.
  • julslea
    Options
    Where do you get the DVD? And how much weight can it help you lose?

You can get the DVD from Wal-Mart or Target or order it online from Amazon. Not sure how much weight it can help you loose. I just started it today.
  • broookiepoo
    broookiepoo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Expensive?
  • julslea
    Options
    Expensive?

Not expensive. Around $10
  • shannyb25
    shannyb25 Posts: 2
    Options
    Try youtube. :wink:
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to complete day two today .I think I will wait till my youngest has his nap ,fingers crossed .
  • Blinx99
    Blinx99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is what i use for free- i assume taken from the DVD so why pay when its free!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    2 days completed but I am jogging tonight,so will get back to it tomorrow .
  • leightonsmommy
    leightonsmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also done two days and jogging tomorrow :-) I definately felt it more after the 2nd day!!!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    getting ready to complete another day .I have already missed one day but I will just do level one for longer ,no rush I guess asl ong as I complete the whole 30 days .
  • julslea
    Options
    Just did day 3 level 1 today. I hate those jumping jacks and bicycle crunches. I will do day 4 tomorrow but I will not be able to get to day 5 till Sunday.
  • leightonsmommy
    Options
    I really admire anyone who can do this everyday for 30 days, Ive done two days on the trot, then a day where i did a long run, and then shred again today, and my muscles are really aching. Surely you need to let them recover some!?!
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I cant stand the press ups lol .I am rubbish at them .Good luck everyone
  • leightonsmommy
    Options
    Another day done, so that is four days of shred and one long run of 8k since Sunday, I know it may sound silly, but I really feel like I can see the difference in my body already and im feeling really positive about the results at the end of 30 days (which will fall in nicely before my brothers wedding). Ive just ordered myself a snug fitting dress for the rehersal dinner :-) Yay shred!

How is everyone else getting along?
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    Another day done, so that is four days of shred and one long run of 8k since Sunday, I know it may sound silly, but I really feel like I can see the difference in my body already and im feeling really positive about the results at the end of 30 days (which will fall in nicely before my brothers wedding). Ive just ordered myself a snug fitting dress for the rehersal dinner :-) Yay shred!

How is everyone else getting along?

well don I have missed two days but I wont give up ill just have to do it for longer