looking for support

Options
Hi , Im Silvia . I'm looking for some kind words of encouragement. I have
a long road ahead. I've tried losing weight before without much success.
I'm not giving up though. Im offering my own words of encouragement to
whoever needs it as well.

Replies

• Sayli87
    Sayli87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ive never been much for dieting or exercising but something inside me finally snapped. I finally found my motivation and what works for me. I really wish you the best and hope you are sucessful in your journey.
  • sramirez1025
    Options
    thank you
  • pennypen19
    Options
    Hi,

Just try to always remember your goals and mission, if you get off track no big deal -- right? Just get back on it as soon as possible. 'You fall, you get back on, you fall again, and you get back on' until you don't fall off. I wish you a lot of success.
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    Just read your profile. You really need friends. I think they are important to stay focused and encourage to keep working. Feel free to add me, but please write a little message with it. I normally don´t add random requests. And if not, good luck with your journey, I hope you will recieve your goal! :smile:
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I`m always on here and ready to give kind words and encouragement.
  • qunbit71
    qunbit71 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi everyone.. any suggestions on what to eat to give yourself some energy?? I have tried protein I get some energy then crash again.. HELP>>> i think if i had more energy i would start to loose..
  • sjvallee
    sjvallee Posts: 2
    Options
    hi silva im sondra ive been on diets before too la wieght lose worked i lost 75lbs then they closed my center and i gained it all back so belive me i know how hard it is plus im fighting genetics my dads side is all big people hang in their we can do it even a 5 lb lose is cause for celebration
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    Yay for you & welcome! I'm working on building up some MFP Friends to motivate and help motivate me, so you're more than welcome to friend me (and anyone, really!)
  • yougojo170
    yougojo170 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi- I'd love to be friends and help encourage you. Just take it one day at a time. Don't look too far ahead. Think about today and what you can do good for yourself today and each day you will get closer to your goal. I have a long road ahead of me too and I need all the encouragement I can get. This site is great for that. Everyone is so helpful and caring.
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    hi everyone.. any suggestions on what to eat to give yourself some energy?? I have tried protein I get some energy then crash again.. HELP>>> i think if i had more energy i would start to loose..

Are you adding in workouts to your days? I find that my morning workouts are what gear me up to face the day - and I feel so lethargic the days I don't workout.

Also, I believe that apples are supposed to help give you an energy boost.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.....feel free to add me, am on here daily