TMI ?

Options
13»

Replies

• Lewisgrl23
    Lewisgrl23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there... People actually have waste in the colon that can add pounds and budge in the mid section. So actually this is a great question. It's always helpful to jump start your weight loss program with a colon cleanse so that your healthy eating is in vain. Also periodically it helps to complete a cleanse with a tea to ensure you're regular and that your body is holding on to extra waste.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Hey there... People actually have waste in the colon that can add pounds and budge in the mid section. So actually this is a great question. It's always helpful to jump start your weight loss program with a colon cleanse so that your healthy eating is in vain. Also periodically it helps to complete a cleanse with a tea to ensure you're regular and that your body is holding on to extra waste.

Please don't get a colon cleanse just to diet. It is far too dangerous and unnecessary. Just have an extra cup of coffee or hangout near a kid with the stomach flu.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    stomach flu = best diet eva!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Please don't get a colon cleanse just to diet. It is far too dangerous and unnecessary. Just have an extra cup of coffee or hangout near a kid with the stomach flu.

Also, I can't stop laughing, because she said
    with a colon cleanse so that your healthy eating is in vain

Try a colon cleanse, if you want your diet to be IN vain! That's actually the truest advice on the subject.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Sure crap weighs something, have a huge dump and you'll be lighter, have colonic irrigation and you'll be lighter still.

But you're supposed to losing body fat...

EDITED because clearly a four letter word beginning with s would make everybody cry.
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Of course it matters! The weight of the excrement counts on the scale when it is in your body, so why not count it as weight loss? When you get rid of the waste, expecially if you binged the night before it makes a big difference, usually about a pound for me. I always have one in the morning and try to weigh after to get the true weight. If I don't before I get to work then I will catch it the next day, oh well.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    negativepoop.jpeg

This has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Minus the hairy legs... unless I forgot to shave. For a week.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    *kicks rocks*

I NEVER lose more than like 0.2 lbs after morning poo...

Same here... It sucks.
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    Anybody ever gain weight from it? I must have built some lean muscle mass from the work I did. :explode:
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    negativepoop.jpeg

Clearly this person added at least 2lbs of lean body mass in their abs from all the work pushing the poop out. While on a calorie deficit.

BWAHAHAHHAAA