Replies

2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Great job! Keep it up!!
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    wow! great progress- thanks for sharing
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Wow! That is amazing! I've lost weight, but no real inches... so I think I might start Slim n 6 ;)

You look stunning, and it's so inspirational :D
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Wow! That is amazing! I've lost weight, but no real inches... so I think I might start Slim n 6 ;)

You look stunning, and it's so inspirational :D

Thanks! I'm in the opposite boat, no real weight loss but I am losing inches! Which I know is good but hard to grasp when I still have over 50 lbs to lose. I would give it a try, if you have it. If not check Amazon they have good deals :)
  • terpsoccer
    terpsoccer Posts: 22 Member
    Doing great keep up the good work!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Impressive progress in 21 days! :D
  • Awesome change and in only 21 days!!! Wow!!!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    That's awesome, what fast results! You look amazing, keep it up!! And so funny... as I type this an ad for Slim in 6 pops up on the side of my screen! lol. Congrats on your success!
  • Amazing job!!!
  • Thats awesome im def on a mission gotta get rid of mine as well GL :wink:
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Hope you manage to keep it off.
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Great job! Excellent!!!

19747159.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rwisner
    rwisner Posts: 56 Member
    Wow!!!! What a MAFOR difference in a short period of time! COngrats to you! I am working SO hard to lose my back fat, HATE IT!!!!!!!!!
  • OMG, that is a major difference. I cant wait to see a difference I am goind to take a picture of mine this evening so I can notice the changes also. You look AWESOME keep it up. That and my stomach area are what I am working on.
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    I was thinking about my next DVD purchase and you've definitely helped me decide! Slim in 6 it is!!!! Great job, keep up the good work and if I can lose one of my rolls, I'll be elated!!!:drinker:
  • monroe61
    OMG, that is a major difference. I cant wait to see a difference I am goind to take a picture of mine this evening so I can notice the changes also. You look AWESOME keep it up. That and my stomach area are what I am working on.

You got this!! I am working on my stomach as well...I wish it was such a difference as the back...I feel I won't be posting those for a while though...
  • monroe61
    I was thinking about my next DVD purchase and you've definitely helped me decide! Slim in 6 it is!!!! Great job, keep up the good work and if I can lose one of my rolls, I'll be elated!!!:drinker:

Unless you are helping out a beachbody coach I would definitely check out amazon.com, they have really good deals on there :)

Good luck you got this!! and thank you
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Thanks for the tip!:happy:
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Holy toledo, you look amazing! Keep it up. :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Inspirational - Congrats to you!!!!
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    wow! amazing job!!
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    :flowerforyou: Wow, great progress!
  • Holy **** girl, you look great! I am pretty much the same size as you right now (5'11" and 229 lbs), and it's encouraging to know that there's only a 2 lb. difference between those 2 pics, because visually the difference is very noticeable! Gives me hope that even when the scale doesn't budget I'm still doing good for myself :)
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    wow that is awesome! I think im gonna have to try that !!
  • cckellympls
    cckellympls Posts: 39 Member
    Happy dance for you!!! I am so impressed by all the inches gone and well as your photo. Keep up the great work!!!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    No freakin' way!!! Congratulations!!! I was thinking about trying that program and I'm only slightly heavier than you, so it would be great to see results like yours!!! AWESOME JOB!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Great Job!! I cant believe its only 2lbs lost. working out is amazing on the body
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member

^^^THIS!!! ^^^ I just need one gone for right now, I will work on the other later.lol
  • monroe61
    Holy **** girl, you look great! I am pretty much the same size as you right now (5'11" and 229 lbs), and it's encouraging to know that there's only a 2 lb. difference between those 2 pics, because visually the difference is very noticeable! Gives me hope that even when the scale doesn't budget I'm still doing good for myself :)

First off you are gorgeous!! and thank you :) We are very similar in size so yes make sure you take pictures and measure because the scale is evil!! Good luck to everyone and thanks so much!!
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    wow that is a huge difference. yes the scale is evil but wow amazIng!! Im a Jillian Michaels fan but will def look into these dvds !!

Keep up the good job and thanks for sharing it helps many of us stay motivated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!