How to exercise more

Options
aasap
aasap Posts: 4 Member
Hi, I'm new to my Fitness Pal, I just started today :) I'm not actually trying to lose weight, but I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I've pretty much gotten my food and nutrition down pat, but I've been finding it hard to incorporate exercise into my daily life. Right now, I rock climb for two to three hours twice a week and I LOVE it. I would recommend it to anyone :) However, I don't have the time or money to join another class (like Zumba or yoga) or a gym, but I haven't found any at home exercises that I really enjoy. Whenever I start doing push-ups, sit-ups, or other just normal workouts, I'll stick with it for a month or so but then I'll get bored and stop. Does anyone have ideas for fun exercises you can do at home? I'd love any ideas, and thanks!

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Maybe start going jogging around your block every day. it is not really time consuming and you can tone your body too
  • Matthewgd24
    Options
    p90x, insanity, p90x2 any beachbdy program is fun at home...playing pick up games of basketball also are fun!
  • aasap
    aasap Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas! I've heard p90x is good, do you know how long each workout is?