30 DAY SHRED

Options
I have just completed my 1st day of 30 day shred!! I am knackered!!!! Roll on the next 29days. I have took some before pictures so i am going to see how much iv changed in 30 days. Also what should i log it as on here?

Replies

• Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Most people log it as circuit training
  • Lweber0723
    Lweber0723 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have just completed my 1st day of 30 day shred!! I am knackered!!!! Roll on the next 29days. I have took some before pictures so i am going to see how much iv changed in 30 days. Also what should i log it as on here?
    I just started day 1 too! Hopefully I can walk tomorrow haha- Best of luck to you!
  • clarebigbelly
    clarebigbelly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I Started to day too - let's all add eachtoher and make eachother do it!!! :smile:
  • aliciamda
    aliciamda Posts: 24
    Options
    I started the shred yesterday (completed Day 2 of Level 1 this morning) and boy is my butt ever sore! You're welcome to add me if you need some extra motivation - I know I could use some. :)
  • Maryirene16
    Options
    I completed day 2 today. I am sore in my thighs and shoulders. Feel free to add me. I need to stay motivated every day to do it.
  • Regalroyale
    Options
    I started day 1 of level 1 today. I could barely walk up the stairs and I was sweating like crazy. I had a hard time with the push-ups, jump ropes and some of the lunges. I can't wait to see how my endurance increases. I am pretty excited about this. Day 2 here I come!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I started today, too! I AM SORE. ADD ME!
  • Jflowwers
    Jflowwers Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    good for you for being able to do it the next day, I had to take 3 days off I was so sore after day one!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    So have you guys researched this? It works, right?
  • mrsrdqz86
    mrsrdqz86 Posts: 19
    Options
    Today was my d1-l1 too! Awesome!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I started today too! Im not sore but I had a tough time with jump ropes.. I burned 230 cals so I was proud! I just hope it works for me!
  • aliciamda
    aliciamda Posts: 24
    Options
    Anyone have ideas as to which JM video I should try out after 30DS? I know I just started it, but I'm excited to plan my future for the summer and I can't decide between Ripped in 30 and 6 Week Six-Pack after this one. Thoughts? :smile:
  • masked_habit
    Options
    I finished level one with taking a few days off here and there but it even made my endurance better when I went for a run!
    Tomorrow I start day one of level two :D
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Today was my L1 day 2... It wasn't as bad today as it was yesterday. We have to keep it up! Add me--I'll do the 6 week Six Pack with you when 30DS is up.
  • RockyMtnJhawk
    Options
    I plan on starting (again) July 1st - if there is anyone else starting in July let me know-we can do this together!!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I said I wasn't sore... I woke up this morning stiff! Im going to push through the soreness though. So day 2 here I come! Good luck everybody!
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 this morning. Not sore, yet, but I didn't really push myself. I expect that after sitting at my desk job all day, I'll be stiff and sore. I've heard about people being very sore and I've also heard about lots of knee injuries, so I am taking it slow. I hate, hate, hate the push ups. I only used 1 pound for each hand weight. How much do others (women) use for hand weights?
  • spearson288
    spearson288 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just about to start day 1 of lvl 2 its wicked and I definitely see results already!!
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm on day 7! Feel free to add me! Sometimes I just need an extra kick in the butt and motivation to continue!
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    I would like to start tomorrow...can I join your group? Should we be "friends" in order to view our status update? And can I do it with just using the You-tube videos? (I wasn't planning on buying any DVDs) I saw the video for Level one, so I imagine we do the same routine for 10 days, and then do level 2? Or is there a different workout each day?
    Other questions: Do you take days "off" or do you do it every day like she says? I wasn't planning on doing them the 2 times I am doing Yoga every week, I am wondering if it's ok or if results will be the same...
    And for those who just started, are you already in a good shape? I'm not really... I just started to exercice so my Cardio is not very strong ..!!
    Thanks and sorry for all my questions ..:-)