54 Pounds lost with pics!!

Options
13»

Replies

• zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! I just started running myself, but can barely do one minute at a time! Keep up the great work!
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Becky you look great! I am so proud of you. You have succeeded at being fit, now wear that bikini. Like you said, skinny people may be skinny, but they may not be "fit". We deserve to we whatever we want because we have worked for it. And at the weight you are now, I wore a bikini! You look great. I promise you that. Thank you for your support with my weight loss, and let the 20 lb weight loss journey begin before your big day. xoxoxoxoxoxox

Aww thanks, Sarah!! xoxoxo!! <3 and thanks everyone! I seriously love this site!
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have come so far and look AMAZING!!! You constantly inspire me. More so than most I think because our starting weights are the exact same. I have no doubts that you will be wearing that bikini on the trip, and I can't wait to see how awesome you look in your dress.
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    great progress- don't give up! a bikini is best worn on a lady who has confidence :)
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You are doing do great!! Congrats!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    My most common exercise is running.. yes I know that's more cardio related - but it actually gets me out there to do exercise. I love races! I just did a 5 miler last Sunday and I have a 10k race I've signed up for on July 4th. I am doing the 60 mile breast cancer walk and July. I have the warrior dash the weekend I get back from our honeymoon and I'm hoping to complete a half marathon in the fall.

Great job!! First of all you look great. Second, you can most definitely do a half-marathon, so I say go for it. It's a great accomplishment and something you'll never forget.

Btw, I've done the Warrior Dash twice, love it! So much fun!!
  • brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    You look great, congratulations to you:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!